JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First time in a long time you got the straight story from a government official that sh*t is screwed up in being prepared. It will be completely ignored by the majority of the people in particular the ones who elect and support the stranglehold that is the Governors office and the state legislature. Who will help us ??
While I agree, there'll be little movement to correct this, I'm lobbying my representatives as well as Peter Courtney to properly fund the states EMS...

Perhaps if enough noise is made about this, they'll be forced to address this. Let's see if we can't redirect the legislatures efforts this season to do the right thing and leave our rights alone...

First time in a long time you got the straight story from a government official that sh*t is screwed up in being prepared. It will be completely ignored by the majority of the people in particular the ones who elect and support the stranglehold that is the Governors office and the state legislature. Who will help us ??
You will help you .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads