JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
excuse me for stating the obvious, but, voter signatures are rejected by the Secretary Of state's office on citizen's initiatives at a curious(high) rate. I don't believe the general public is allowed to witness the varifacation of those signatures.
I don't think the original intent was to besmirch the counting of ballots, just the the initiative process to vex the will of the voters.

If he had run for Secretary of State instead of Governor, he'd be the governor now. I like that he will audit where the $250million went for Cover Oregon (and got nothing) and probably the $250 million for the bridge (and we also got nothing)

1/2 a billion dollar$ gone. For nothing. Any bets on how many cronies of the last administration received inflated contracts?

If he had run for Secretary of State instead of Governor, he'd be the governor now. I like that he will audit where the $250million went for Cover Oregon (and got nothing) and probably the $250 million for the bridge (and we also got nothing)

1/2 a billion dollar$ gone. For nothing. Any bets on how many cronies of the last administration received inflated contracts?

DIRECT HIT, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads