Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Dennis Richardson to Run for Secretary of State

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by etrain16, Oct 29, 2015.

1. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Just heard this on the radio. Could be a positive for us if he wins. Maybe then some recalls could actually go through - with all legitimate signatures accounted for.

Stomper, RLS, coyotecaller and 2 others like this.
  2. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Not a chance!!!
    Especially after the current Secretary of State disqualifies ALL votes cast for a Republican.

Sheldon

Stomper, etrain16, 45alive and 2 others like this.
  3. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Do you have any proof of that, or are we just making it up as we go? Go call your election office and volunteer to be a vote counter. Be part of the process and quit spreading lies.

4. mpmax

mpmax Woodburn Active Member

excuse me for stating the obvious, but, voter signatures are rejected by the Secretary Of state's office on citizen's initiatives at a curious(high) rate. I don't believe the general public is allowed to witness the varifacation of those signatures.
    I don't think the original intent was to besmirch the counting of ballots, just the the initiative process to vex the will of the voters.

Stomper and Sstrand like this.
  5. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

If he had run for Secretary of State instead of Governor, he'd be the governor now. I like that he will audit where the $250million went for Cover Oregon (and got nothing) and probably the $250 million for the bridge (and we also got nothing)

1/2 a billion dollar$ gone. For nothing. Any bets on how many cronies of the last administration received inflated contracts?

Nick Burkhardt and Stomper like this.
  6. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

DIRECT HIT, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!