JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Spelled the name wrong in the title.

Kucinich, Dennis J.

That's right with redistricting from the census and Washington gaining another congressional seat, the weasel from Ohio,, whose seat is going away due to the census, is considering moving to WA to run for the seat.

If you don't know him, he is a weasel. In short not at all the kind of man we want or need in Congress.

join me in inviting him to stay out of the Evergreen state. His political stench will damage the local ecosystem.

Forgot a word in my title. Quote is bolded below.

Dennis Kucinich on Gun Control (lots more here, most of his positions are the same)
I bolded a couple sentences for emphasis.

Q: How would you address gun violence that continues to be the #1 cause of death among African-American men?
A: I was mayor of Cleveland and I grew up in the city and you could sometimes hear gunshots as part of the music of the night. We know that there's a Virginia Tech happening in this country every day. At least 32 people are killed every day with handguns. We know that over a period of 100 days, as many people are killed by handguns as died in 9/11 in this country. We know that there is a crisis of public safety and security. We have babies dying in the streets because of these handguns. Now, we've got to give a direct answer. It is time that we ban handguns. We have to do that in order to protect our cities. It is time that we took a position that says that the 14th Amendment, you know, that right to life, liberty, is just as important as the 2nd Amendment. It's time that we took a stand on behalf of the health and safety of the American people and, as president, I'm ready to do that
Obviously, not a friend of the law abiding gun owner.

Wow. That's a stunner. I used to strongly admire Kuchinich for all of his OTHER political stands, such as opposition to the invasion of Iraq and fervent opposition to the deregulation of the banking industry and to the job-killing tax cuts for the filthy rich. He has always been the "working-class hero" fringe of the Democrats and it is shocking to learn how out of touch with the streets he must be. Until now I never knew he HAD a position on firearm freedoms, since he was usually shut out of the debates by the "leading" candidates. Thanks for revealing this to me!..........................elsullo

Wow. That's a stunner. I used to strongly admire Kuchinich for all of his OTHER political stands, such as opposition to the invasion of Iraq and fervent opposition to the deregulation of the banking industry and to the job-killing tax cuts for the filthy rich. He has always been the "working-class hero" fringe of the Democrats and it is shocking to learn how out of touch with the streets he must be. Until now I never knew he HAD a position on firearm freedoms, since he was usually shut out of the debates by the "leading" candidates. Thanks for revealing this to me!..........................elsullo

I just think it great that libs live their life in a compartment. "When they do it for you they do it to you"

AS far as I can tell, Kucinich is one of the most honest politicians in DC. I don't agree with much he does or says, but he's usually out front and open about it. That's gotta be worth something.

Hitler was quite open as is Obama. Kucinich is just a puppet looking for a nitch, Bill Ayers has Chicago nailed down, so is Portland and all of Kali. Seattle was the only refuge left. Ever wonder why Kusinich would flee the east coast? There are a dozen Hollywood types that would love to be in congress or senate and they have the money to buy the seat so WHY Kucinich in WA and why Now? Because the tables are soon to be turned against the Libs in that state. The current Gov, is in power ONLY because of BLatant voter fraud.

Spelled the name wrong in the title.

Kucinich, Dennis J.

That's right with redistricting from the census and Washington gaining another congressional seat, the weasel from Ohio,, whose seat is going away due to the census, is considering moving to WA to run for the seat.

If you don't know him, he is a weasel. In short not at all the kind of man we want or need in Congress.

join me in inviting him to stay out of the Evergreen state. His political stench will damage the local ecosystem.

Please no. Just no.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads