JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi, New to the forum, got a message from Joey Link over on opencarry.org, where I've participated off and on for several years. I've joined as a sponsoring member of this forum.

I live in Vancouver, although I am currently in Kabul as a contractor with US Forces-Afghanistan (USFOR-A). I'm a veteran (USAF), I work in IT security, I'm an NRA Certified Firearms Instructor, and avid Scuba Diver.

My family lives in the Couve as well, and we have recently (Oct 2010) started a shop there catering to outdoors enthusiasts, preppers, EMS, LE, Military etc. We are prepared (lol) to be the part of the face of the prepper movement, to encourage public-private partnerships in disaster preparedness, and to be a source of supplies, equipment, and information to individuals who believe in being prepared for anything.

We'll be offering courses in public safety like NRA Firearms Safety, CPR/First Aid, etc. We also plan to work closely with Medical Reserve Corps and CERT to provide training opportunities and information.

I've sent "friend" requests to a few people who live in our area, feel free to send one to me if you do also. I'm also active in the Oregon and Washington Preppers fora ( <broken link removed> and <broken link removed> ) where we are also sponsors. As I mentioned, I'm active on opencarry.org, and I'm also on Shooters Northwest and Prepper Groups.

I personally blog at Thebastidge and you'll find the link to the facebook page for my shop with lots of links to events of interest on my shop's website at <broken link removed> (pardon the placeholder website, the permanent one is being built right now and should be live in a few days) or directly to our facebook page: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

The business is very new, but that's something I would like to do in the future. Right now, my instructors have taught basic CPR/First AID and First AID for Scuba divers... Unfortunately, my main instructor just left to come over here to Afghanistan, so I'm working on getting my other instructors cross-trained. Should be soon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top