JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope.

I worked hard to get what I got, and some of them you can't find at any price.

I don't see giving the government more arms when it is the citizens who need more.

As for trying to make some kind of profit on this - dream on. I am sure they would have some kind of valuation that isn't anywhere near retail price.

Remember the #1 when it comes to politicians:

politician.png

Nope.

I worked hard to get what I got, and some of them you can't find at any price.

I don't see giving the government more arms when it is the citizens who need more.

As for trying to make some kind of profit on this - dream on. I am sure they would have some kind of valuation that isn't anywhere near retail price.

Remember the #1 when it comes to politicians:

View attachment 225638

The correct answer is lips are moving !

"Assault weapons are not about hunting, or even self-defense," DeLauro said. "There is no reason on earth, other than to kill as many people as possible in as short a time as possible, that anyone needs a gun designed for a battlefield."

So I guess all the cops with their "patrol rifles" now in the back of every squad car are just carrying them because they are horrible future killers, not for self-defense of themselves. Interesting.

"Assault weapons are not about hunting, or even self-defense," DeLauro said. "There is no reason on earth, other than to kill as many LIBERAL-PROGRESSIVE people as possible WHO SUPPORT TYRANNY in as short a time as possible, that anyone needs a gun designed for a battlefield OR FOR WHEN WE START COMING FOR YOU DOOR TO DOOR, HOUSE BY HOUSE."

Fixed it for you.

HEY, YOU GUYS . . .
The government will gather them for a good purpose . . . They'll send them to Mexico so when they find their way back into the U S gun owners can be blamed!?!?!?

Sheldon

This is a "tax credit" scheme, not a "cash payment" deal. Anyone know what that means?.......Let me explain it to you.........If you are in the 15% tax bracket, it means that you would be getting the equivalent of $300 for that $2000 CREDIT.........If you are in the 35% tax bracket, you would be getting the equivalent of $700 for that credit. Still sound like a good way to make money?

This is a "tax credit" scheme, not a "cash payment" deal. Anyone know what that means?.......Let me explain it to you.........If you are in the 15% tax bracket, it means that you would be getting the equivalent of $300 for that $2000 CREDIT.........If you are in the 35% tax bracket, you would be getting the equivalent of $700 for that credit. Still sound like a good way to make money?

Sure? I thought Tax credits are supposed to come directly off the total tax you owe i.e. tax bill is $8,000. Credit of $2,000 makes it $6,000.
I believe what you are describing are tax deductions (reduce your taxable income, like deductions from Schedule A) before figuring your total tax bill.

Either way, your waiting for your payback at tax time.

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. I'm going to keep it, so go get your own damn rifles a$$hats!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top