JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lmao, they cant afford to pay the nations bills as it is.. I know they cant afford some of the tools I have.

And my modern sporting rifles ARE for self defence, its a safeguard against a tyrannical government, as they were intended.

That woman is an idiot, like all anti gunners.

What is a rifle? Well you register the receiver so that is the rifle. Thinking you could buy a receiver and turn it in for a tax big break.:D

Lmao, they cant afford to pay the nations bills as it is.. I know they cant afford some of the tools I have.

And my modern sporting rifles ARE for self defence, its a safeguard against a tyrannical government, as they were intended.

That woman is an idiot, like all anti gunners.
there are very few assault rifles in private hands and I bet none of them is being used on the streets

Conn. congresswoman offers tax break…for gun turn-in; SAF helps Navy vet

With nine more days until income taxes must be filed, anti-gun Democratic Connecticut Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro will reportedly introduce legislation next week aimed at offering gun owners a tax break, provided they turn in their guns to local police, The Hill is reporting today.

<broken link removed>

BlackGuyLaughing.jpg

Wow, some of the members of Congress that are supporting this legislation are really something. That Raúl Grijalva, Democratic U.S. Representative for Arizona's 3rd congressional district, was a radical member of MEChA in college, and advocated the separation of "Aztlán" from the United States. His first attempts to run for office failed so miserably, that he then started to moderate his positions,. He no longer advocates the Southwest seceding from the Unites States. But does that mean that his extremely radical viewpoints have really changed?

The Immigrant Justice Advocacy Campaign gave him a 100 percent A+ score, while his NRA legislative score is F -

He has stated that the US gun industry is responsible for the Drug War in Mexico, by providing the weapons that support it. He also publicly blamed Sarah Palin as being personally responsible for the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords.

I am shocked that such people even serve in our Congress. What is happening to our nation?

Gijalva113.jpg

To answer the age old question

I'm pretty damn sure the hand basket is BLUE.

if you don't know the question it doesn't matter the place is going there anyway.

Wow, what a way to pay for a 3-D printer in a hurry! Wonder what the limit on turn-in's would be?

Wait, "...tax credits" daww thats a load of bubblegum. Thats saying "give us your goods and we'll beat you less this year". AKA- "The beatings will continue until morale improves."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top