JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed, 1,000%...

We're coming up on the 20th anniversary of Columbine and only a tiny percentage of schools have sufficient security protocols in place today. Listen a 10X10 Lexian interlock vestibule wouldn't break the bank, it would give office staff the opportunity to vett visitors before allowing them to proceed into the school. And wouldn't break the bank...

Our legislators don't give a dang about the children, if they did, they would have taken measure long ago. We secure our courts and judges, we secure our legislators at all levels of government. But our most important asset, the next generation, is left to fend for themselves...

Mic drop...
The real, deep seated roots of gun control have nothing to do with protecting anyone from gun violence. They have to do with abolishing the status that possession and bearing of arms confers on a free people. Globalism demands that we all be cerfs, not free citizens, and cerfs can't be permitted to possess and bear arms.

Don't expect them to stop either, and don't expect them to always fail.

Buy what you can afford (and get) now while you can. Guns, ammo, mags, whatever - they are after it all and someday it will be restricted or banned.
learn to reload too, that seems to be one of the last things they target.

Edit: Of course that could change if a murderer goes on shooting spree in CA and they discover a Hornady Ammo Plant or worse a Dillon Super 1050 at his home.

Last Edited:
Another law imminent?? willy_nilly.gif
Don't hold dinner, maw. I'm off to the gun shops!

1564962443019.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The predeccessor (sp) expanded those powers greatly. And the one before that. Some of the stuff my buddy witnessed done during Katrina was beyond the pale and akin to strict martial law. Anybody on the street after curfew was subject to being shot *. 2A was suspended and firearms were confiscated.

* My friend said that there were SEAL teams there that were turned loose to do some sniping of looters. IDK

Shooting looters is OK by me!!

I do like this. May borrow it for future use...

The Oregon senitors are already chanting to do something Now. Im sure it will call for a state of emergency to save us all. Oregon has a lot of new gun laws . And I have never seen so many shootings in Portland area, It looks like they made things worst.

The Oregon senitors are already chanting to do something Now. Im sure it will call for a state of emergency to save us all. Oregon has a lot of new gun laws . And I have never seen so many shootings in Portland area, It looks like they made things worst.
It could awaken the petition brigades too and breathe new life in to some of the anti-gun initiatives.

Immediately I'm more worried about what POTUS might instruct the AGs office to do. They seem to have endless creativity when redefining rules.

If anything these shootings show how vulnerable unarmed citizens are. Even when, as officials say, law enforcement was there in minutes. I am not a combat veteran and I have never shot anyone. But I am positive these idiots have a plan and any return gun fire will alter that plan. The presence of any opposition in most cases has ended their rampage.

If anything these shootings show how vulnerable unarmed citizens are. Even when, as officials say, law enforcement was there in minutes. I am not a combat veteran and I have never shot anyone. But I am positive these idiots have a plan and any return gun fire will alter that plan. The presence of any opposition in most cases has ended their rampage.

Right in the El Paso guys original manifesto he speaks of soft targets with no security Being the number one choice . For a armed citizen to stop one of these guys isn't easy in a crowded place . They would have to be in the right place with a clear shot and a unoccupied back drop ect.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top