JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many saw with horror when the CC guy got taken out by the partner in the LV Walmart shooting.
This is where your situational awareness comes into play, you must observe (look for others that are not cowering in fear) and keep an eye on them too before you commit to act. Time flies under duress along with decision making so some may not be able to intervene.
There are lessons to learn without spending hundreds or thousands on top tier SD courses.
Soo tired of hearing about this ONE CC holder getting killed. Come up with something better.

Not sure what your talkin about???

I'm trying to get people to use tactics & train so hopefully they won't be afraid to engage a shooter.
I completely agree with you and the need for training and situational awareness. I simply hear about that one guy in walmart who was killed over n over. I did not mean to deminish your intent. Sorry for my tone. My bad.

Right now it is tough for me to buy ammo by the case so...

I buy ammo , a little bit at a tintyme as the budget allows...
Even with shooting my existing stock on hand ...it builds up this way.
Stockpiling ammo is a good idea and can be done , even if on a tight budget.
Andy

This BS of constantly attacking our rights is getting old no matter what lie its sugar coated with.

I completely agree with you and the need for training and situational awareness. I simply hear about that one guy in walmart who was killed over n over. I did not mean to deminish your intent. Sorry for my tone. My bad.

No problem, just didn't know where it was going.
To be honest, this should be brought back up to get people to get serious about their situational awareness, that is key when we are carrying out in this deranged world we live in nowadays.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top