JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're actually quite the distance away, cameras really do cut that down. They were firing a slight angle and knew that most would penetrate.

Well, that was kind of fun! I'm glad that this guy can speak! I don't watch that much utube these days because most of these Bozo's have to utter six um's, duh's, er's, oh's, or or's between each word!
Thanks, Heretic! I'm going to try more of his stuff. :)

Matt seems to be a pretty nice guy, worth watching his vet ranch channel too if you like animals. I normally can't stand blog stuff, but I actually like watching his off the ranch blog channel.

It is refreshing to see a Millennial that is well spoken, educated and a dedicated Pro-2nd family man. I like the Meredith vids best. Yeah he's crazy, but generally follows the four basic rules. Well, the spirit of the rules. Mostly. Ish.

His videos are pretty dang good. Nice that his Demo ranch channel gets lots of attention because him being safe and respectful with a firearm help put shootings in a better light.

I thought maybe it was but on the Liberty site cannot find any with external hinges. I wish they would send me one just to use, I could do a 25 year test on them reporting once a year on the web. Only in my dreams.:)

Heh, yeah same here ;)

Honestly, i think i'd like to move to a Liberty safe in the next few years, but i have *never* had luck browsing their site for safes. It's one of those stupid situations where people keep getting them, and you never find the one they get. All the prices i see are too high for me, and yet no one pays those prices, or gets the models you see on their site :(

I feel like they didn't actually follow the whole reason for shooting the safe. They talked about shooting through it and trying to shoot the bars out of the door but then they just blast away with out actually trying to shoot the bars at all and they let the wife shoot who derails the whole test of seeing the penetration of the rounds through t door when she shoots the center lock mechanism.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top