JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Demolition Ranch is probably in my top 5 of gun-related YT channels. Matt has a lot of fun doing what he does and gets a hold of some really fun guns. But, did you know that Matt is a veterinarian who owns his own vet clinic? He's really good with the animals, and if you're an animal lover, you might just want to consider following his Vet Ranch channel.

Oh, and if that's not enough to keep the guy busy, he has a 3rd YT channel called Off the Ranch that details life with his family and their new big property. It's interesting, but I don't have enough time to watch all those videos, so they mostly get a pass from me.

This guy must be a full-fledged type A personality. I'm starting to wonder if he actually sleeps :rolleyes:

Here's one to get you started:

Until last night I've never heard or at least paid attention to Demolition Ranch. That was until we ended up binge watching about six or seven shows (good thing they are only 5-15 minutes long)! This guy is very entertaining!

I like DR, I watch all those. I watched part of N OTR and it was just like him hanging out with his family. Struck me as kind of wierd and a little creepy, like watching a strangers home movies.

Havent checked out VR.

I watch DW but can't do the vet one.

I can watch horrific things happening to people and be sympathetic but just a bit of animal pain makes my heart hurt.

Dunno, maybe something wrong with me:oops:

Yes, he's running 3 YouTube channels, each one with over a million subscribers. He's got a full blown vet business. And he is in the process of launching a warehouse operation to manage and sell various merchandise associated with the three channels. Oh and he's got a wife and three kids. Talk about an over achiever! :D

Dude also seems like a totally nice and down to earth guy. He's killin it!

Last Edited:
Ya.. he's my favorite YT dude. He's made a good life for himself. Great job, great family, and great hobbies. I may covet his toy box a little if i'm honest :s0087:

Boy, that was a great video, having to put our Doxie down 2 yrs ago, that really hit home. We have another now Sherman, he's here on the floor zonked out. lol. He's a good one, but, Chester, ''was the best dog i've ever had''. And, i told him that a lot.

My daughter asked what happens if there is a rescue animal he can't fix........I told her he has another Chanel called Demolition Vet. She didn't think that was funny.

Demolition Ranch is probably in my top 5 of gun-related YT channels. Matt has a lot of fun doing what he does and gets a hold of some really fun guns. But, did you know that Matt is a veterinarian who owns his own vet clinic? He's really good with the animals, and if you're an animal lover, you might just want to consider following his Vet Ranch channel.

Oh, and if that's not enough to keep the guy busy, he has a 3rd YT channel called Off the Ranch that details life with his family and their new big property. It's interesting, but I don't have enough time to watch all those videos, so they mostly get a pass from me.

This guy must be a full-fledged type A personality. I'm starting to wonder if he actually sleeps :rolleyes:

Here's one to get you started:

Where is his clinic ?

Matt_Dog_Back_590x.jpg Matt_Dog_Back_590x.jpg Did you know he sells shirts and dog collars and a percentage of the money goes to help with the stuff they do I said before that I always watching demolition ranch never knew he was a vet till THIS thred.so today my sister that is a dog foster home was at my house watching his YouTube and there it is .so last week the family went out to dinner for my sister b.day I paid for that and today I get this after watching VET RANCH .sense you only got me Mexican food for my birthday can you buy me a vet ranch shirt .lol hey I bought everyone MEXICAN food for your birthday .lol needless to say I just ordered a $30 tee shirt from the vet ranch

I'm a sucker my sister is the foster home for dogs before they get a home but $hit they spend half there time at my house so im half way a foster home too lol haha oh well 30 bucks I love demolition ranch and vet ranch

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top