JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How ridiculous. This is simply another shameless opportunity to take advantage and get more mileage out of a sad situation. Funny, we didn't demolish the Pentagon following 911 or the Alfred P. Murrah Bldg, when Timmy made is best attempt to reduce it to rubble. Columbine HS still stands, the movie theaters in OR and CO still show movies and the Post Offices still sort and deliver mail.

When these statist's smell an opportunity to monopolize on a situation, they do so shamelessly...simply pathetic.:bsflag:

Same ol' same 'ol; all predictable.

Shielding Investigators From the Evidence.

More than 350,000 tons of steel were extracted from Ground Zero and restricted from independent inspection. In fact, apparently none of it was to be tested at all even though this would be the first time in history that a steel structure building fell from 'fire,' let alone three one the same days. B7, not even hit from a plane just decided to implode all by itself at 5:30pm. (F93 didn't make it there as planned).

Four salvage yards were contracted under high security to process the steel and immediately ship same to China. Again, keep the scientists and engineers away. Nothing to see here.

Of course, brave souls did get a hold of some of it and concentrations of thermite were found in the formerly pulverized and molten steel - like a volcano flow, molten steel lava still, three days later; yeah - jet fuel does that! :(

None of the above matters though, because the sheep will say BAAAH. The Oligarches know they don't really need to execute a FF very well at all because the 98% can always be counted upon to shut off their brains and kneel at the altar of authority. It is so sad, but at the same time fascinating, that 11.5 years later there are still those that haven't done the math yet. They still cling to cartoonish stories about a boogeyman. Now your 2A 'rights' will be taken away by the same people at some point who are much smarter than you. RIP 2A.

I forgot to mention the steel in transport was protected by the military and armed guard the whole time. I mean, come on.

it's to destroy the evidence that nothing more than a media production occurred there... ;-)

No, I'm not typically a tinfoil-hat/conspiracy guy, but look at the coverage: the acting was bad, the responses that were televised were not appropriate to the gravity of the event... if my little girls had been victims in a mass shooting, I can guarantee you that I certainly wouldn't have been capable of smiling and joking around the next day whether the cameras were rolling or not. Even though I think some of the "evidence" suggesting that Sandy Hook was a hoax is a little questionable, the whole thing stinks from top to bottom, and it's pretty clear that the administration is milking whatever happened there just as much as possible. Yes- all parties involved were/are shamelessly pathetic.

After all, Fast and Furious didn't accomplish its goal so why not try something else? "They" seem to be safe from any legal repercussions no matter what they do...

I think it's a good option if it is decided that the children returning to school would face too much trauma. It's a perfectly natural, normal community response to loss. It may not be logical, but human emotion is not always logical. Of course the city and school district would have to decide how they would pay for a new school and even the demolition of the old school.

I think the difference between Sandy Hook and the movie theater is in choice to attend, and the types of population that attend movie theaters. School children have to go back to their school.

The chief difference between Sandy Hook and Columbine is the age of the children and likely their ability to deal with what happened in their school. Kids need to feel safe; the younger the kids, the more likely their reasoning will be affected by trauma. Not that younger children cannot cope, it's just that they cope much differently than older children and cling to their feelings of safety more than older children. Older children are more likely to feel safe through social connection.

Of course I realize this thread is not about making sense, so sorry for the interruption...carry on with the madness!

The problem is, it's not really a serious effort--the kids are right back in the exact same desks where they watched their classmates die, just in a new building.

IF they were truly serious, they'd have had the kids clean out their desks, nad start over from a total Clean Slate... but that's Modern Progressive Problem Solving for you... expensive empty symbolic gestures with anywhere from at best negligible to frequently NEGATIVE actual effect, like paying $1000 a plate to sit around and eat like the world's most impoverished rather than using that money to have John Travolta fire up his private 707 and take Wolfgang Puck to deliver them a jetful of pizzas. (With hat-tip and apologies to El Rushbo.)

Isn't demolition exactly what we all expected? If this was only a production and didn't occur then there is never going to be any way to dispute the evidence that leads to the eventual gun grab attempt going on in Washington right now. If it did occur then I certainly wouldn't want my child to have to go back to a school where such an event took place. Either way this was going to happen.

How ridiculous. This is simply another shameless opportunity to take advantage and get more mileage out of a sad situation. Funny, we didn't demolish the Pentagon following 911 or the Alfred P. Murrah Bldg, when Timmy made is best attempt to reduce it to rubble. Columbine HS still stands, the movie theaters in OR and CO still show movies and the Post Offices still sort and deliver mail.

When these statist's smell an opportunity to monopolize on a situation, they do so shamelessly...simply pathetic.:bsflag:

I would of loved to demolish the house I shared with my ex-wife. But i chose to split the equity in it instead.

I think it's a good option if it is decided that the children returning to school would face too much trauma. It's a perfectly natural, normal community response to loss. It may not be logical, but human emotion is not always logical. Of course the city and school district would have to decide how they would pay for a new school and even the demolition of the old school.

I think the difference between Sandy Hook and the movie theater is in choice to attend, and the types of population that attend movie theaters. School children have to go back to their school.

The chief difference between Sandy Hook and Columbine is the age of the children and likely their ability to deal with what happened in their school. Kids need to feel safe; the younger the kids, the more likely their reasoning will be affected by trauma. Not that younger children cannot cope, it's just that they cope much differently than older children and cling to their feelings of safety more than older children. Older children are more likely to feel safe through social connection.

Of course I realize this thread is not about making sense, so sorry for the interruption...carry on with the madness!
obummer will pay for it.

The clock tower at the University of Texas at Austin is still there. Columbine is still there. 101 California in San Francisco is still there. Northeastern liberals are a special kind of stupid.

For the "staged" believers, why would they not actually shoot up the school and leave lots of fake evidence to convince the skeptics? If they went through all the trouble to stage this thing, why not spend another $50 on ammo for some bullet holes? Throw some pig blood around and make it really believable?

As to leveling the building, it was built in the 50's(?), so I am sure the school district is taking advantage of some federal grant to get a new building.

For the "staged" believers, why would they not actually shoot up the school and leave lots of fake evidence to convince the skeptics? If they went through all the trouble to stage this thing, why not spend another $50 on ammo for some bullet holes? Throw some pig blood around and make it really believable?

As to leveling the building, it was built in the 50's(?), so I am sure the school district is taking advantage of some federal grant to get a new building.

Because so far they haven't technically broken any standing laws? I don't think it's illegal to produce a misleading media presentation (what the hades, the mainstream media does it all the time!) but it is against the law to falsify evidence. I'm not saying that "I know" that's what "they" did, but even you have to admit that some of what has been presented by the media looks pretty fishy (unless, of course, you haven't been paying attention)

This could all be a genuine tragedy, but as others have said before, something doesn't smell right.

WOW not sure who to call a rumor monger here. I just read they are hoping to have a descison on what to do with the school by MARCH. if you read the actual news stories instead of the made up internet crap it says they are holding meetings and talking to the community and victums about how to proceed.

I see nothing that isn't tin foil hat BULL that says anyone has decided to do anything yet.

What is sad is that most people HERE can grasp the real reason they have a 2A. To safeguard against government tyranny. How does every government get to the place where it can inflict total tyranny and control over the populace? DECEPTION, always. An all out and open assault would be hopeless for them. Governments take up the creed of the Mossad - "Be deception thou shall do war."

The sheeple just can't wrap their heads around the fact that the government is using such tactics, as all governments that have done historically that have descended into an all-out police/military authoritarian state.

I know it is hard to break through the constant boob tube programming that has engrained the opposite type of thinking in people. But this is how it works folks. The populace of sheep are authority worshipers that just cannot do the math until it is too late and they are all unarmed and on their knees or exterminated.

There is little to no hope in this regard.

False flags are a many centuries old tactic that have worked like a charm nearly every time. Google Operation Northwoods and you will see that our government has plotted (admittedly) that type of act regardless of casualties.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html

"Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war."

Are the sheep really this naive?

Like I've said, one in fifty can do the math, the rest don't have the sense to look over their shoulder to see who is giving it to them from behind. Eventually, the 2A will be totally gone due primarily to the 98%'s delusion about the way things work. No modern populace has ever been so ripe for tyranny as ours right now. The best anyone can do at this point is try to enjoy the freedoms you have NOW because they certainly are not going to last. If you have kids they will most likely live in conditions somewhere between to the old Soviet Union and North Korea.

Sad, really. Not defending government, but it is doing what it has to survive. It knows a horrific economic collapse is coming and is doing what it can to prepare and thrive under those conditions.

WOW not sure who to call a rumor monger here. I just read they are hoping to have a descison on what to do with the school by MARCH. if you read the actual news stories instead of the made up internet crap it says they are holding meetings and talking to the community and victums about how to proceed.

I see nothing that isn't tin foil hat BULL that says anyone has decided to do anything yet.

It wasn't my intention to infer the decision had been made, so I'll rephrase for you... why consider demolishing the school? It's my opinion that the principle reason that decision would be made is to further promote the anti-gun message. Plenty more examples beyond those I listed where demolishing a bldg. was not the action taken.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top