JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really hope when it comes time, most of you will fight for what is your right. But I have a felling too many of you are too comfortable and willing to give it all up. Just the fact that so many of you are now too scared to voice your opinion and be labeled a radical.

Last Edited:
I really hope when it comes time, most of you will fight for what is your right. But I have a felling too many of you are too comfortable and willing to give it all up. Just the fact that so many of you are now too scared to voice their opinion and be labeled a radical.
Not sure who said maybe it was just a Memey Quote.

The problem with Patriots is you can never find them when it's time to do Patriot Sh!t.

I don't believe they believe that they all believe that at all. I know their puppeteers at the very least know, that they have to disarm all American citizens, to be able to turn us into good little obedient proletariats. You may correct about the noncritical thinking useful idiots.

If anyone is still in the dark about what is actually transpiring in America at this point you need to get your news and current events from somewhere else. Might want to take a time out, go over the facts, do some critical thinking and start being intellectually honest with yourself.

I don't need anyone's unsolicited advice on where to obtain my news, thanks.

You can disagree without being contemptuous. I think you give them too much credit, but maybe it's just not in my news feed.

Not sure who said maybe it was just a Memey Quote.

The problem with Patriots is you can never find them when it's time to do Patriot Sh!t.
The Bundy Ranch showdown showed me there are people willing to fight back.

If someone is facing unconstitutional tyranny and they call for help, I will gladly make my way to them and help, and bring as many people with me as I can.

So how often are silencers used in crimes? I'm guessing not very often and this is just another virtue signaling does absolutely nothing to reduce crime "Hey look at me, I made you safer" bill.
Yeah not very often, and they are so easy to just make I don't know of any cases where a legally obtained silencer was used in a crime. But then IMO they shouldn't be regulated in any way, so there's that.

Going to call it the HEAR Act haha. Only "act" I'm wanting passed is the age old Hearing Protection Act. They watch too many movies but never heard one in person it's not so silent.

Wanting to implement a "buy back" we all know how those go :rolleyes: wonder if the $200 tax stamp is included.

Either way I'm sure there are going to be alot of people out fishing with there suppressors this season :s0112:

I don't need anyone's unsolicited advice on where to obtain my news, thanks.

You can disagree without being contemptuous. I think you give them too much credit, but maybe it's just not in my news feed.
Big Sigh. It wasn't meant 'at you'. Perhaps I could have more clear. I was speaking about the radical commies' puppet masters being 'in the know' and agreed that the useful idiot tools may actually believe the nonsense that 'if we get rid of guns' human nature will suddenly change. The other comment is meant for people who are the useful tools in the destruction of our Republic. I didn't mean to insinuate that you were one. I will be more careful going forward when quoting someone else's post that what I say could be misunderstood as speaking to or about them. My apologies sir.

Edit: I went back and read my post quoting yours. It clearly said you. I understand the 'you all' could not be inferred as written. It certainly seemed personal. I edited the post to be more clear.

Again, my apology.

Last Edited:
The Bundy Ranch showdown showed me there are people willing to fight back.

If someone is facing unconstitutional tyranny and they call for help, I will gladly make my way to them and help, and bring as many people with me as I can.
A very good example of Patriots showing up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top