JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We all know why.

I wonder when someone in Congress will trot out that the U.S. is one of the most heavily regulated countries regarding sound suppression devices. I can't remember if it's Sweden or which Euro nation actually requires their usage for hunting.

It doesn't even take once. They see it on TV and say "look how scary that is! Ban it from the common peasants and order a dozen for my private VIP security detail!"

We all know why.

I wonder when someone in Congress will trot out that the U.S. is one of the most heavily regulated countries regarding sound suppression devices. I can't remember if it's Sweden or which Euro nation actually requires their usage for hunting.
As most here know they aren't silencers and in some other English speaking countries they are called mufflers, which more accurately describes their function. Some countries that might surprise you, don't require a seperate permit.

Why when the Republicans had both houses and the Whitehouse was this not fixed?

i hear ya. everytime someone or some group/entity wants to do something or does something all the do nothing fudd gunowners balk at it like "oh no thats NOT what they shoulda done,look at those idiots, no one needs a 30rnd mag anyway..." and then continue to do nothing. my fear of an actual revolution is seemingly bleak. what is it ACTUALLY going to take to stand up to the feds? door to door confiscation? too little too late by then i say.

Actually, yep, most likely.

More leftist poop flinging, just to see what sticks.
They put this crap out there, then drop it later to show they are willing to make compromises.

They are fooling no one with the IQ of a potato or better.

Last Edited:
It doesn't even take once. They see it on TV and say "look how scary that is! Ban it from the common peasants and order a dozen for my private VIP security detail!"
This.

Military are almost to the point where all rifles are equipped. Read a recent article about some 30,000 on order and expected by 2023.

Here in UK you are REQUIRED to have a moderator on your rifle when shooting at night. There are also locations/shoots where they are a specific requirement for daytime deer-stalking [which is what deer hunting is called over here, not having bears, moose, bobcats, coyotes, groundhogs etc to shoot].

No tax to pay either, just an entry on your FAC.

All about punishing those who down't bow to the feet of the current regime.
Reminds me of something mom used to say about flies, honey, vinegar, and so on. How does this benefit them? I suspect there's more to it than straight vengeance. Probably tickles the cockles of some inner city douche-nozzle's heart or something.

Reminds me of something mom used to say about flies, honey, vinegar, and so on. How does this benefit them? I suspect there's more to it than straight vengeance. Probably tickles the cockles of some inner city douche-nozzle's heart or something.

They genuinely believe that removing guns and all related items from the world will bring peace and harmony.

Screwing with the ideological opposition in the process is icing on the cake.

They genuinely believe that removing guns and all related items from the world will bring peace and harmony.

Screwing with the ideological opposition in the process is icing on the cake.
I don't believe they believe that they all believe that at all. I know their puppeteers at the very least know, that they have to disarm all American citizens, to be able to turn us into good little obedient proletariats. You maybe correct about the noncritical thinking useful idiots.

If anyone is still in the dark about what is actually transpiring in America at this point (you) they need to get (your) their news and current events from somewhere else. They might want to take a time out, go over the facts, do some critical thinking and start being intellectually honest with themselves.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads