JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just making fun..... I consider New York, and others, a lost cause. If the same restriction were put on speech and religion people would be climbing the walls! No one seems to be stepping up and suing anyone for denying second amendment rights though. There's not one thing any of us can do other than sit here batching and whining about it.
We can convert more people to like guns.

Massachusetts has a 10+lb plus trigger pull reg on pistols, thankfully AFAIK anyways, that can be corrected by the buyer after purchase...

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the defendant with forethought and malice went out to his garage in the middle of the night and in the cover of darkness converted his mandated safety trigger to a hair trigger and then loaded his high capacity clip with cop killer dum dum bullets, even though there were children nearby..."

So, is the state going to be responsible for paying for all the trigger pull scales the police will now need? Maybe add a new pouch to the duty holsters so they can spot check triggers for actual pull weight?

Maybe they could go door to door, checking trigger weights for every gun in the state. Maybe they could have a separate uniform to identify them from the regular police - just thinking out loud here, maybe brown shirts?? o_O

Good grief. The number of voters willing to support nanny-state antics like this is beyond me. They are just asking to be put firmly under the thumb of their blessed overseers.

The backlash from the sea of liberal gun owners will be overwhelming.

I beg to differ, they will just let it slide on the premise of "Its for the children", just like the west coast liberals. They cannot raise their voices against their anti-gun gun politicians, they just let it happen and blame the law abiding for the deaths by guns....

So, is the state going to be responsible for paying for all the trigger pull scales the police will now need? Maybe add a new pouch to the duty holsters so they can spot check triggers for actual pull weight?

Maybe they could go door to door, checking trigger weights for every gun in the state. Maybe they could have a separate uniform to identify them from the regular police - just thinking out loud here, maybe brown shirts?? o_O

Good grief. The number of voters willing to support nanny-state antics like this is beyond me. They are just asking to be put firmly under the thumb of their blessed overseers.

You could use that thought to our gun hating Neighbor to our south also...

Brown shirts, blue helmets, send em!!!

I think that any device that has a keyboard, real or virtual, should have to have a 10 pound effort to make a keystroke. That way using your 1st Amendment rights will not be restricted, but it will require a dedicated effort to use them. :rolleyes:

I think that any device that has a keyboard, real or virtual, should have to have a 10 pound effort to make a keystroke. That way using your 1st Amendment rights will not be restricted, but it will require a dedicated effort to use them. :rolleyes:

Great analogy, I have been using it for years.
If they can restrict (infringe or impair) our 2A rights then by golly we should do the same to their 1A right..... Tit for Tat... I know it would do the same to us but let's draw that line in the sand.....:mad:

Who is going to run around and make sure all the criminals have 10 lb triggers?

Will a criminal with a non compliant trigger be able to sue the firearms manufacturer if he/she/ze/it gets convicted and claims the light trigger was to blame?

Will the DA just simply let the murdering thug go and sue the firearm manufacturer instead since they have money and the criminal is just a victim of society?

Yea, there's another way to get away with murder.. claim "prove" you are/were physically unable to pull ten pounds.. like OJ and the gloves.. you must acquit!

Boy, genetic manipulation has come a long way... ten pounds!

th?id=OIP.HplZPr-OGQhE2sbNT3fVMwEsEb&w=212&h=200&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top