JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a peek at what they're thinking:

It appears they have toned-down the rhetoric, for now, but the whole "gun control legislation" thing will not be going away anytime soon.

It's almost like the details don't matter, as long as they get something it's a win. Can't say what they want, just common sense gun control legislation, that's all. Even gun people are for it ! Now it's just a trust thing. Yeah, right.

What a way to frame the argument.

What's your take?

Last edited by a moderator:
This Liberal hit the nail on the head!!! "People just don't trust government"!!!! How right he is, we DON'T!!! They spy on us (then on national TV they lied about it) they have zero credibility what so ever!!! Both sides!!!
Our only choice is to take out the garbage in 2014!!!

All we need to do in the next elections to be successful is bring up the following two topics over and over and over: Benghazi and Obamacare. If we stick to those two subjects all will end well. We just can't allow ourselves to be baited into strawman topics like the "war on women" or Sandy Hook.

Last Edited:
All we need to do in the next elections to be successful is bring up the following two topics over and over and over: Benghazi and Obamacare. If we stick to those two subjects all will end well. We just can't allow ourselves to be baited into strawman topics like the "war on women" or Sandy Hook.

Add in where's the jobs growth in economy. Where?

Here's a peek at what they're thinking:

It appears they have toned-down the rhetoric, for now, but the whole "gun control legislation" thing will not be going away anytime soon.

It's almost like the details don't matter, as long as they get something it's a win. Can't say what they want, just common sense gun control legislation, that's all. Even gun people are for it ! Now it's just a trust thing. Yeah, right.

What a way to frame the argument.

What's your take?

My take is that their operatives are infiltrating sites like this one in order to be prepositioned to "support reasonable gun laws"...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Common sense" gun control is how it all started in CA...back when CA was a red state and no one would have ever thought they would be where they are now. The social progressives are crafty in their "death by a thousand slashes" (or initiatives in this case) methods. Never give them an inch... NEVER.

Every time I see an article online about a kid getting suspended for eating a poptart into a shape resembling a gun, making a gun shape with their fingers, etc. I remind the readers that it's just more examples of "common sense gun control".

There's a reasonable gun law in the books, which pretty much covers it all. Don't remember exactly, but if I recall correctly, the phrase "shall not be infringed" was in there, or something along those lines.

My take on the "Liberal logic" and gun control can't be posted here. Nobody wants to see a whole page filled with the word bubblegum!

HA!

Ultimately gun control is not so much about guns as it is about control. Just look at healthcare, tons of environmental issues, foods. It starts out as a "let's do something that should benefit you" and ends up in "you'd better stick to my arbitrary whims or else...". It's about power and control.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top