JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
21A1B56D-098E-4F79-8E12-9362AC32C61B.jpeg

The part that burns me is, they have no idea of current laws, how firearms operate, they ignore very pertinent facts and statistics, they profess to mind read legal gun owners intentions, have no answers or admission of failure when their actions lead to death/injury and they openly lie and mislead the general non gun owning population.

Why don't they control the criminals first instead of going after the people who are least likely to commit crimes?
We need to Yellow vest these idiots in charge.

Why don't they control the criminals first instead of going after the people who are least likely to commit crimes?
We need to Yellow vest these idiots in charge.
Because they know exactly what they are doing. They are not interested in criminals, they are interested in criminalizing you, their enemy. Conservatives, with their guns, are in their way of their total control of you - and our country. With these new laws on the books, they can remove you-and your guns- from circulation, at their whim. You better find a used copy of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals. Obama's Bible for his administration.

Because controlling criminals generates the wrong kind of controversy compared to blaming guns. Blaming guns as the "root cause" of violence is a simple answer. It is a camera-friendly speech because Democrats control the cameras. Simple question, simple answer. A more complex answer, like why is all the crime happening, that isn't so camera friendly. It takes at least two steps of thought, not just one.

I have some experience "fighting city hall" on another topic, years ago. Here is what I observed:

1: Most politicians care the most about their re-election, therefore, the most voices will sway them
2: They need a really good excuse to change an already-stated opinion. You have to give them one. When you email or write or call, you should give good reasons.
3: Your good reason(s) should be solid logic that can't easily be shot down
4: Never embarrass your team. Never threaten violence. Never be one of "those" people they use as justfication for confiscating your means of defense.
5: You and everyone you know should flood their phones, emails and snail-mail with communications
6: When they see which way the crowd is going, they will use some of those "good reasons" to justify voting with the crowd.
7: Therefore, MAKE A CROWD. Flood them with messages.

In summary: They must see a hurricane of polite but firm emails, phone calls and letter. The hurricane must contain lots of justification for voting YOUR WAY.

Get everyone you know to participate. Help your 90-year old grandmother.

Democrats claim to be for protecting minorities. Show them how gun control hurts minorities in every era. Are you Jewish? "I am afraid for my children" African American? Same. LGBT? Same. Any member of any group has at one time or another in the last century been persecuted. Tell them how guns even the odds between bigots and their intended victims. There are plenty of stories.

Find any reason. Then hammer them. IT IS THE FLOOD OF MAIL THAT MAKES THEM VOTE YOUR WAY . It is the quality of the mail that gives them justification for their vote.

Unfortunately this is the mindset and what we are up against from many on the left. They see ABSOLUTELY NO need for anyone to own a gun for any reason ESPECIALLY for personal protection. (Except there bodyguards) They are truly brainwashed.

590F1A1E-FFE1-4291-B7B4-FB6F83EAA3F3.jpeg

The part that burns me is, they have no idea of current laws, how firearms operate, they ignore very pertinent facts and statistics, they profess to mind read legal gun owners intentions, have no answers or admission of failure when their actions lead to death/injury and they openly lie and mislead the general non gun owning population.
We have debates in certain classes at school on topics such as gun control and it never ceases to make me smile when I see their face as I recite curre t gun control laws. Their jaws drop at how complex it already is. Hell, my sister thought that you could build an AR and not have to get a background check for any of the parts.

*CLARIFICATION* - The context of the conversation with my sister was that it was a complete lower, not an 80% lower.

Last Edited:
Hell, my sister thought that you could build an AR and not have to get a background check for any of the parts.

But one can... just buy an 80% lower and finish it yourself. Buy a lower parts kit, plus the bolt, etc. Then buy a complete AR upper. Put it all in a blender and, Viola!, an AR with no background check. That is why the left is complaining about "ghost guns".

I will
Unfortunately this is the mindset and what we are up against from many on the left. They see ABSOLUTELY NO need for anyone to own a gun for any reason ESPECIALLY for personal protection. (Except there bodyguards) They are truly brainwashed.
View attachment 542323

I think its a great idea actually, be glad for and intruder to have a sit down with me and my two uncles,
Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson I am sure with a good talking to they will lay him/her out straight.

We have debates in certain classes at school on topics such as gun control and it never ceases to make me smile when I see their face as I recite curre t gun control laws. Their jaws drop at how complex it already is. Hell, my sister thought that you could build an AR and not have to get a background check for any of the parts.
you can if you do an 80% lower

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top