JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
_nc_ohc=J4VcW09fl4gAX_lkiY2&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

This (H.R. 5717) came up some time back and is absolutely disgusting. Take note of just who/whom the sponsors are. I wrote my legislators a couple of months back to oppose it. Unfortunately, I lack the ability to vote these yahoos' below out of office. For you voters...start contacting YOUR reps if you haven't done so yet!
I'd encourage everyone to read the bill. I'd be amazed if one could get through the entire read without expressing some expletives that aren't proper.

Dan

This (H.R. 5717) came up some time back and is absolutely disgusting. Take note of just who/whom the sponsors are. I wrote my legislators a couple of months back to oppose it. Unfortunately, I lack the ability to vote these yahoos' below out of office. For you voters...start contacting YOUR reps if you haven't done so yet!
I'd encourage everyone to read the bill. I'd be amazed if one could get through the entire read without expressing some expletives that aren't proper.

Dan

You'll notice that all of cosponsors are from MA, NY, NJ, MD, CT, IL, DC at Large.

All that would do is encourage the criminals to dig their spent bullets out of their victim with a knife so they could use them again.

I really hope this expires before they come back into session. Yet another reason to oppose them voting on laws by phone roll call.

Also yet another bill that would not accomplish their stated goals. It will do nothing to curb violence and only line the pockets of anti-gun entities. While oppressing gun and ammo buyers. Tyranny!!!

A license to own a firearm... unh unnnh... IMO such things are unconstitutional but that never seems to stop the do gooders. Maybe we need to pass alaw that requires a license to use their 1A right to publish in any media, to assemble in Congress or anywhere else like a restaurant, etc, to be safe in their homes, to not be forced to quarter federal troops, to not be searched at random for no cause, to not be seized and held by govt for no reason, to be tried w/o indictment by a Grand Jury, to not be made to testify against himself, to not have property taken w/o compensation, to not be held indefinitly before trial, to be allowed counsel, etc etc etc.Yes, all these rights need a license. :(:mad:

At least they aren't trying to infringe on anything. That would be illegal.

I think there was a decision about SBSs quite a while back, in the SCOTUS, that said taxing something to outlaw it was not constitutional?

It wasn't this:

But I can't find it. I think it had to do with the NFA

I think there was a decision about SBSs quite a while back, in the SCOTUS, that said taxing something to outlaw it was not constitutional?

It wasn't this:

But I can't find it. I think it had to do with the NFA

I gave it a good effort but came up empty. I don't think you mean Miller though that was quite a while ago, involved an onerous tax (over $3k in today's money), and involved a sawed off shotgun -- the court did not invalidate the NFA. Do you have other search terms that might bring the case you're thinking of to the surface?

I gave it a good effort but came up empty. I don't think you mean Miller though that was quite a while ago, involved an onerous tax (over $3k in today's money), and involved a sawed off shotgun -- the court did not invalidate the NFA. Do you have other search terms that might bring the case you're thinking of to the surface?

No - for some reason I was thinking of Miller, but it must have been some other case as to the taxes?

Again .? They just dont stop ,
They will never stop.
Its why we can't stop either
Our hope is that all the new gun owners that have joined our ranks will realize what kind of fight we are in to keep our rights, and join in our battle.

IMHO......

Anti-Gun = Anti-Constitution, Anti-American, Anti-Freedom, etc....

I get to say that, because "I'm a Deplorable" and probably much worst. LOL. Rrrright......look at the name-calling they do when describing TRUMP.

The problem is that there are a significant number of voters who instead of thinking.....

Dont_like_guns.jpg

THEY wish to CONTROL: me and people who own guns (or those who wish to someday own guns). It's as if they want to curtail FREEDOM because they truly believe that.....

your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

But then.....because some believe that the 2nd actually says....

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Well, it gives them the opportunity to legislate most anything just by saying that the proposal is "reasonable" or "common sense".

Taxing people to exercise a RIGHT. Hummm.....resonable?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
It will never stop until it becomes unhealthy to continue.

This is why the only realistic outcome moving forward is an altercation. Oil and water never mix, and when two groups of people are set in their beliefs and are unable to coexist while maintaining those beliefs, either 1 group must capitulate to the other, or they fight and the winner decides. This can has been kicked down the road for a long time now.

Personally, I'd like to see the can-kicking end and we take these sunzabishes out behind the woodshed for a good azz whuppin'...

And when it comes that that dreadlocked, patchouli-stinkin' earth-muffin, I just wanna backhand the smugness off her self-righteous gob every time I see that meme.

Last Edited:
It will never stop until it becomes unhealthy to continue.

This is why the only realistic outcome moving forward is an altercation. Oil and water never mix, and when two groups of people are set in their beliefs and are unable to coexist while maintaining those beliefs, either 1 group must capitulate to the other, or they fight and the winner decides. This can has been kicked down the road for a long time now.
Guess the true 3% will come out then

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads