JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Frankly, I'd prefer it if there was far less government and government control in our lives, but that is a different topic. If only the libertarians could get their poop in a group.

The problem with us Libertarians is that we tend to tell people the truth, and we all know that 99% of the voting public don't want to hear the truth - they want to hear the lies that their party tells them. If politicians told the truth, they would not get elected - that is why we have the liars we have in power.

Typical display of their disconnect from reality.....

Don't believe the "relativism" lie of, "if you believe it, it's 'your' reality".

:rolleyes:

It is difficult to reconcile with those who support a party so intent on depriving us of our Constitutional rights. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men." Jules Winnfield

I started most of my firearm buying just before the first AWB (yes, I'm THAT old) and one thing I learned the hard way in those days was if possible, make sure to have plenty of mags for anything you've got. I'm not worried about this rule specifically.

Might be sitting on a goldmine if reselling the grandfathered ones is legal.

9ff1d906a5cdf1d0.png

Political theater. Remember the looney toonz Ninth Circus overturned such a ban in California just a few years ago. If you can't gun grab in the Ninth, good luck with the Supes...

I started most of my firearm buying just before the first AWB (yes, I'm THAT old) and one thing I learned the hard way in those days was if possible, make sure to have plenty of mags for anything you've got. I'm not worried about this rule specifically.

Might be sitting on a goldmine if reselling the grandfathered ones is legal.

I had bought a significant # of "banned" guns well before they were "banned" and yes, I am older than that.

So you're the one.

I sold/traded a few too because of the ban - a couple of Valmets (78 & 76) come to mind. I really liked those rifles, but once the ban was in place, and importing the rifles and parts were banned too, the mags and parts became almost impossible to find and were very expensive if you did find them. So I traded/sold them for more common rifles with more common and much less expensive parts/mags. I learned my lesson and chose the replacements carefully, I also bought plenty of mags whenever I bought a new gun.

once the ban was in place, and importing the rifles and parts were banned too, the mags and parts became almost impossible to find
I just got a bunch of AR mags, a bunch of Glock mags, and about 10 Bushmaster lowers. Then I weathered that storm. Last time, 2016, I went even more into the warehouse simply because I had more resources later in life. This time I'm not terribly fussed over any practical problems but the principles involved are troubling to me. Once the inevitable products that sidestep the ban come out I might have to get a few just on principle.

I got a Tavor x95 in CA just before the last ban there just as a way to raise a middle finger.

The effect of all this will be to rile us up and activate us. What happened last time?

Democrats lost the House after four decades of control.
Dems are going to lose both houses this time and they know it. That's why they are rushing to pack the USSC, ban guns, and change voting laws. They know darned well that half the country absolutely despises them.

Would it be impolite to ask our JoBidenKamalaHarris supporting members how they feel about this one? (for those of us living in an alternate reality...to coin a recent phrase)
:s0054:

Would it be impolite to ask our JoBidenKamalaHarris supporting members how they feel about this one? (for those of us living in an alternate reality...to coin a recent phrase)
:s0054:

I hold those people in lower regard than the people trying to disarm me, at least the latter know what they are doing whereas the former are in denial of what is plainly visible.

Dems are going to lose both houses this time and they know it. That's why they are rushing to pack the USSC, ban guns, and change voting laws. They know darned well that half the country absolutely despises them.
Perhaps, but even odds the oligarchy has done enough already to skew the electoral system to ensure there will never be a Republican majority in Congress or another Republican President. Packing the Supreme Court is the nail in the coffin.

To be clear, the Republican Party is little more than playing the role of the Washington Generals to the Democrat's Globetrotters anyway.

Perhaps I'm wrong, and I honestly hope I am.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top