JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone catch the debate? thoughts?

I was busy watching football.

Think it helped or hurt that probably more than half the Nation did not tune in due to more riveting TV happening during prime time on the west coast?

Go Ducks!!!

Last Edited:
I couldn't watch. Too scary.
CPjRlJ3WIAAEyNB.jpg

Had it on while doing a home project. Omalley was getting after H for her and Obamas failed Policies in Muslim Countries maybe leading to the Rise of Muslim Terrorism on the Rise etc.

At least I think that's what was going on as I wasn't paying too much attention. There was a lot of anti-gun and proud of it stuff too.

The best part was Philomath Gun Shop had Ads running at least two times!

In your face anti-gun Dems!

I figured that I would catch the important points of the love fest on the news coverage and make better use of my time watching football.

If they really wanted people to watch they would not have had it on Saturday. When will trey have the next one Thanksgiving is to soon, Maybe Christmas Eve.

I am still waiting for the coverage of the important points.Or maybe I missed it.

Listened to about 20 minutes on the radio, arguing about the minimum wage $12 or $15,

"adding 65000 Syrians in a country of 320000000 like adding 6 people to a baseball stadium with 32000 people." Somehow that's supposed I make me feel better. However a stadium at capacity will not let anyone else in. Also you have to buy a ticket to the game. You can't just let people in for free.

Yeah, I'm sorry.I don't watch these"debates" either party. Pre-arranged rehearsed soft ball questions. And given our gridlock congress, are debates between puppet in chief candidates all that meaningful.

"adding 65000 Syrians in a country of 320000000 like adding 6 people to a baseball stadium with 32000 people."

But if those 6 are intent on doing harm to the other 3,200, there may be a problem.

It only took 3 people in a theater of 1,200 to do serious harm in Paris. Only 8 total to paralyze an entire city, an entire country, and to put people all over the world on alert.

One terrorist entering our country is too much.

The debate is a useless exercise in futility. If the FBI indicts Hillary, then no current Dem can win. On the other hand, if the fix is in and the Obama machine strangles the FBI into returning a no-bill, then no current GOP can beat Hillary. I just think, when ballots are close, the Dem machine across the country--who believes that the ends justify any means--will find any dead person, any illegal alien, any busload of illiterates to make Hillary win.

I'm sorry that sounds so defeatist and cynical. Please convince me I'm wrong!

Hillary exaggerated, Democrats wrong on guns? Say it ain't so!

The Associated Press reported this morning that during last night's Democratic presidential debate, Hillary Rodham Clinton made a claim about gun-related homicides "that appears to be unsupported on all counts."

<broken link removed>

I opted for an elective root canal... without Novocain. Watching Sanders, O'Malley and Kankles debate one another is about as exhilarating as watching aluminum cans rust.

That these whack-jobs are the best the Democrat party can offer up is pathetic... though a few of the R's aren't exactly anything to get excited over either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top