JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't blame democrats, really? Not that I'm a big fan of republican's but you don't hear the media raving about republican's taking away your right's. It's the republican's want dirty water and air and make the world unsafe for the children. It's the democrat's that care so much about safety and clean living. If we must give up our freedoms, so what.

Don't blame the Democrats, or even gun owning Democrats, they are what they are and probably always will be no matter what.
I blame the people who in theory agree that one side has been in power too long and don't want any more of our rights disappearing yet refuse to vote!
I've talked in person to MANY shooters who bubblegum about the recent ammo shortage or the cost of gas to go out and shoot in whatever spots are left us or some new Law or Tax they hate.

They always seem surprised/annoyed?, when you tell them that it isn't fate or an accident that causes these and many of the other ills in this State. It's the Elected Officials we the people, (and the Unions:mad:) put in Office.

It can't be any easier, we pencil in the bubble and mail in a ballot. Yet countless (mostly young) seemingly conservative hard working people I talk to won't Vote or worse have their parent do it for them!!!!!

I just don't understand and now here we are, another asinine Law about to be passed that most of these Non-Voters will not even know about until they are unlucky enough to get caught doing an illegal transfer that they were ignorant of.:s0054:

It's the Democrats leading the charge for more gun control and that is a fact. If they didn't put it up for law then it wouldn't matter how you vote but it's democrats making new gun laws.

If somebody is calling themselves a Democrat or Republican they will almost NEVER change their Vote.

Get an Independent orLibertarian to Vote one side or the other if things get too lopsided as in Oregon? Of course.

Get a politically lazy person to Vote, even on an issue that effects them? Very difficult. Try it sometime.

We need to bring more conservatives here to Oregon, not leave it :(

My county is mostly conservatives and we have the best gun club in the state. Don't want to leave but when the tyrants get active it's time to move to a better state. This state will be just like Kali in another ten years with so many taxes you can't raise a family. I don't know why the Democrats have to ruin anything they touch but they always do.o_O

that's because Republicans do it behind your back. look up some bills that President Bush try to pass before he ran for president. not all Republicans are gun friendly. let's also not forget that President Bush also but further restrictions on military surplus ammo. a bill that President Obama let expire.

that's because Republicans do it behind your back. look up some bills that President Bush try to pass before he ran for president. not all Republicans are gun friendly. let's also not forget that President Bush also but further restrictions on military surplus ammo. a bill that President Obama let expire.

Fact remains, democrats are pushing gun control. Doesn't matter what the past is or what the future may be, democrats are pushing gun control. Nobody else is, just democrats.

Don't blame democrats, really? Not that I'm a big fan of republican's but you don't hear the media raving about republican's taking away your right's. It's the republican's want dirty water and air and make the world unsafe for the children. It's the democrat's that care so much about safety and clean living. If we must give up our freedoms, so what.

Question; India, the Chinese, the Russians, Korea (yup both of them) all of Africa and South America are not Democrats so now we in the US have to take on the burden of not polluting the air... Do ya think that the GOP might have figured out that their aint sh_t that hey can do about the inevitable?
The Democrats are every bit at crooked as the GOP but they try to make people believe they are FOR the middle class... Did ya see that PIG FLY BY???

Obunga should have expired 8 years ago !

There is only one party pushing more gun controls in oregon and that is the democrats. You can say what you want about the other parties but it's the Democrats pushing gun control.

A simple google search proves your statement wrong. I was able to find a list of Republicans that support gun control. Sure not many.

So you are anti conservative and pro leftist democrat ?????????????????????
I find very few that attack the right quite that much unless........................
There are 100 to 1 more democrats pushing gun control than there are republicans, and I mean real republicans not Rinos fake ones that are actually leftist scum pretending to be republicans.
So it goes back onto the origin of it "All comes from the left"
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

There is only one party pushing more gun controls in oregon and that is the democrats. You can say what you want about the other parties but it's the Democrats pushing gun control.

Jim didn't you know that Democrats were ok back in the day, it's these frothing at the mouth progressive liberals that pose as Democrats that are mucking up our gun rights!!!:mad::mad:
Oh & they are deaf and STILL BLAMING BUSH!!!!!

Show me any Republicans are true conservative anymore. the Republican Party has been taken over by religious zealots who are anti gay anti abortion and are controlled by the corporations just as bad as Democrats. unfortunately I don't fall on any side because I'm pro choice I don't give a s*** about who marries who and I'm an atheist but I also love shooting guns and owning guns I also understand that it's up to me to protect my family's life I can't wait 15 minutes for a police officer to show up.

Show me any Republicans are true conservative anymore. the Republican Party has been taken over by religious zealots who are anti gay anti abortion and are controlled by the corporations just as bad as Democrats. unfortunately I don't fall on any side because I'm pro choice I don't give a s*** about who marries who and I'm an atheist but I also love shooting guns and owning guns I also understand that it's up to me to protect my family's life I can't wait 15 minutes for a police officer to show up.

Yep yer a liberal..............................:mad:

So why vote & elect those who are going to take ALL OUR GUN RIGHTS AWAY?o_O
But it's for the children, right, I got cha.......

You sound like a guy that understands a little balance of power is a good thing. One side get's in power for too long you vote them out before they get too comfortable and start feeling immune to the people's wishes.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top