JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe is outlawing the open carry of guns in some state-owned buildings and pushing for tighter gun control measures.

McAuliffe signed an executive order Thursday at the Capitol setting up a task force aimed at more robust prosecution of gun crimes. The order also establishes a statewide tip line to report gun crimes, and orders state police to request a trace of every gun involved in a crime in Virginia."

The E O on prosecution of Gun crimes is ok if the crime is not just having one. But why not just enforce the laws already on the books but these jackwagons want to look
like they are doing something without doing anything.

Expect this idiot to get tapped for a high-level position in a new Clinton administration should Hitlary get elected. He's one of the Clinton faithful. And who says the Dems are anti-gun? Isn't that all just a big overstatement and rank paranoia on the part of non-Dems?

So help me God, if I hear left leaners on this site during the next election cycle start the "She's never actually enacted anti gun laws herself (and every other left-leaning cause is more important to me than the 2A)… So I'm voting for her" I'll have to start taking meds (but I don't qualify for Obamacare so my employer/employee paid insurance will have to foot the bill while I still have it).

She will kick and scream at any and all levels of gov't to severely restrict gun rights if she is elected. If you watched or heard any of the debate a couple nights ago, you should be able to read between the lines about what she has in mind. Mag limits will only be the tip of the iceberg.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top