JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like anybody ever thought otherwise. It's like Harvey Weinstein and the rest of Hollywood raping each other. Everybody knows but denies until the story breaks.

So after they get rid of all the evil "assault rifles" and jail half the populace, what's next? My ginsu knives? It's never enough for these people.

"we should ban"...says the manchurian candidate

Curious who we is....him and the rat in his pocket?

2DDA5ACC-7F82-4004-955A-A442F0E8AA8E.jpeg

Stupid is as stupid does. Keep digging in deeper - their plans are out in the open now. Please do try, it would be interesting for you and your friends to see how many real Americans there are still in this country.

Last Edited:
They added a new class. The semi-automatic miltary assault weapon. Since, you know, all militaries use full semi-automatic weapons to conquer their enemies.

They always leave out the part of the story where the politicians lead the way by refusing armed protection. Well congressman Ken doll, you are an idiot. I lived in LA during the AWB and it did zero for crime, homelessness, jobs, and a bankrupt state. One day people will open their eyes. Can't figure out what is talking so long.

You can find me in the "Gulag" re education camp over near the main entrance, I'll be the one with his head on a spike over the main entrance and a sign below stating my transgressions, including how many "Good Guys" I murdered during my resistence!

Unintended Consequences should be required reading for any d00sgbag running for office....just to clarify they have no higher moral authority over anyone's life or property....and the potential price they may pay for assuming such things.

There NSA...add this fact to my list as well

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads