JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Arnie signed that into law... he's a Republican. Having a D or an R after one's name doesn't guarantee anything about one's stance on the 2nd Amendment and suggesting otherwise serves no purpose.

That passed a while back - finally going into effect. Many cities already had similar bans in place. They require all ammo sellers to keep their ammo out of reach of the customers as well. Most people I know either reload or pick up their ammo in bulk out of state at the reno/vegas shows. Oregon can expect to see an increase in ammo purchases near the CA line also. See - Oregon and Nevada will reap the profits of CA's lawmaker's idiocy. (or at least it will cancel the revenue loss from southern Oregon people going to CA for alcohol at a better rate)

glimpse into California's future....

one day, you will be issued a state permit to hunt, after being state 'trained', and the state will issue you the gun and the designated 3 rounds of ammunition and you will be required to bring back said gun and unused bullets within a certain time. Otherwise, guns and ammo will be illegal to own by the average citizen.

glimpse into California's future....

one day, you will be issued a state permit to hunt, after being state 'trained', and the state will issue you the gun and the designated 3 rounds of ammunition and you will be required to bring back said gun and unused bullets within a certain time. Otherwise, guns and ammo will be illegal to own by the average citizen.
Don't think there is a chance in **** of that happening, unless the anti-gunners win the Civil War.

Arnie signed that into law... he's a Republican. Having a D or an R after one's name doesn't guarantee anything about one's stance on the 2nd Amendment and suggesting otherwise serves no purpose.

I knew someone would make your point about Arnie but Arnie is a RINO and married to a Kennedy. In no way has he stood up for conservative values. However it's the progressive democrats who crafted the bill and got it through. Keep voteing for democrats and you can see your future by looking at California.

jj

Police States do not stop crime, they stop Liberty and enpower the criminals to become police and visa versa

And Thus we have California! Gang shootings out of control along with gun violence. We never seem to learn from those before us! Look at Australia, they outlaw guns and the outlaws take over. Crime rates up over 100%!
When people have no way to protect themselves the situation is taken advantage of by the criminals!

Yes but they like it that way. Still paying with I.O.U's too. I spent eighteen long years there and never ever want to go back. They just keep spending and spending and giving to I can't say but 35 billion in debt and it's not stopping and they want to keep spending. It is not a test tube it is reality already and it shows what Cuba and North Korea works like. I bet in 15 years they will not all gas powered cars? I totally believe that and Feinstein, Boxer, and Pelosi think everything is just peachy in CA. I would be embarrassed to say I am responsible for what CA looks like today but the Dem's are proud of CA.

Who would move to CA? Would you move if you job moved there? Even though any smart comapany would not. I would never move back unless I won the lottery I would go back for a day.

LOL I just got off the phone with my father in law:s0114:. I brought him 6 ammo cans and he has 2 full so far. He is buying almost every day the stuff comes in and he is not the only one. That place is a joke I am glad I left 18yrs ago. :s0155: He could have got out on the high end but waited too long.

I knew someone would make your point about Arnie but Arnie is a RINO and married to a Kennedy. In no way has he stood up for conservative values. However it's the progressive democrats who crafted the bill and got it through. Keep voteing for democrats and you can see your future by looking at California.

And I knew for 100% certain someone would make that argument... but it's kind of a cop-out and also illogical. When faced with the fact that a member of one's own political party has done something one doesn't like, it's easier to "disown" them and say they're not really an R or a D, rather than accept that the party has flaws or makes bad moves, very convenient. Furthermore, by making that argument, you accept that being registered as a Republican isn't a guarantee that one really stands for certain ideas... so then why do you treat being a Democrat like it does carry such a guarantee?

And I knew for 100% certain someone would make that argument... but it's kind of a cop-out and also illogical. When faced with the fact that a member of one's own political party has done something one doesn't like, it's easier to "disown" them and say they're not really an R or a D, rather than accept that the party has flaws or makes bad moves, very convenient. Furthermore, by making that argument, you accept that being registered as a Republican isn't a guarantee that one really stands for certain ideas... so then why do you treat being a Democrat like it does carry such a guarantee?

LOL obviousely we have more repubs acting like democrats than we have conservative democrats. When this all plays out who wrote the anti gun and ammo bills?

jj

I have seen more repubs acting like democrats than I have ever seen democrats being conservative. Democats write the bills and craft them to legistlation. Who wrote The ammo bill for California? It starts with them.

jj

California has been controlled by the Dems and the liberal way of thought for a long time. The fact that Arnie got elected as a Rep does not matter, because he did not get elected because he was a Rep, he got elected because he was Arnie. His campaign was bad to say the least but he made up for it with his charisma. He also talked tough for the first year or so, especially with his ballot initiatives.(some may remember his "girlie men" comment in reference to the Dems) When he failed, (and I do mean he) Arnie did a complete 180 and literally became a progressive (liberal) overnight. He pushed a liberal agenda, hidden in the concept of bi-partisanship. His concept of bi-partisanship was him as a Rep and the Dems joining together. Very few Reps joined with him, but he did not need them, the Dems backed him, because the Dems control CA. When Arnie ran for re-election, the Dems only put up a token candidate. And now, because of Arnies failed governorship,(among other things) Moonbeam got elected again!
The Reps in CA are ineffectual and have been for years. No more than a token of representation. They can't stop the Dems, yet the Dems keep saying they need to be bi-partisan, but really they only want the Reps to back them so they can blame the Reps for the failed legislation.
California voters have got what they have asked for, because of the elections. They voted for Dems, the Dems have voted for and pushed a liberal agenda. And the few times that the Dems felt threatened by legislation, they would turn to the ballot initiative process, then b****h and moan about the consequences (or the fact that they did not get their way, or that the voters did not understand what they were voting on). Then, they go to the judicial branch and get the vote of the people to overturned. It has happened over and over again.
I used to be a proud Californian. Now I am proud that I am finally out of that **** hole. For the record, I never voted for Arnie because I never bought what he was selling.
From what I have heard, now the new Gov Moonbeam Two has decided to let the people of California vote on taxing themselves! I would not be surprised if it actually passed.
And again with Gov Moonbeam back in control, taxes will go up through the roof and he will blame the voters because they left him no choice!
Oh, btw, not that it should matter but I have not been affiliated with a political party since 1994, thanks to the great CA gov Pete Wilson. (That is sarcasm)

Funny thing - there is nothing illegal about bringing ammo into ca - just shipping it there. The claim is that they think they can link ammo to crime to criminal - what a joke. The only positive thing from Sacramento's fingerprint /ID requirement for ammo purchases is that they did catch 3 or 4 stupid parolees and sent them back to prison with a new felony charge. Yes - it is a felony for convicted felons to have/buy ammo. And you thought all those stupid criminal stories were exaggerated:s0112: Yes more than one parolee has been caught using their real ID and print to buy ammo. They don't stop the sale but they do review the sales logs and check every DL and print and arrest them a few months later....

Arnie is a RINO- no question about it - he seemed more interested in giving in to the far left way more than what he got in return for the right and spent more time chastising the right than supporting them all in trade for a few "legacy" laws that will soon be forgotten.

Don't get me wrong - I don't necessarily vote party lines - I tend to vote pro gun first followed by a list of other issues including back in 2009 paying attention to who was stupid enough to openly support banning black and all dark color cars from sale in CA - yes they wanted to ban most colors of paint on new cars because they thought that lighter color paint would reduce A/C use and fuel consumption.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top