JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Demilled reweld, laws that show its legal. I'm working on a PS43 reweld and I have a block head at work that can't get it through his thick scull that it is legal for me to rebuild this receiver as a private party.

Anyone have links to the laws showing this legal, maybe an ATF letter?

It will have to comply with 922r and of course be semi auto, enough to comply with batf standards. Basically made in such a manner that it cannot be easily returned to full auto. Most guys mark their recievers with name, date, and "homebuilt"

I'm building a couple Sterling "SMG's" from cut up receivers, and its perfectly legit. They will be permanently converted to closed-bolt semi-auto fire only, of course.

BTW... WTH are you telling any of the meatheads at your job what you're doing? I never discuss anything concerning my private life (other than, wife, number of kids and pets) for this very reason.

I'm building a couple Sterling "SMG's" from cut up receivers, and its perfectly legit. They will be permanently converted to closed-bolt semi-auto fire only, of course.

BTW... WTH are you telling any of the meatheads at your job what you're doing? I never discuss anything concerning my private life (other than, wife, number of kids and pets) for this very reason.

I talk about guns with a couple other people at work. Not sure if it's the brightest thing to do. They mentioned my name in defending the number of guns they own to some other coworkers.:(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top