Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Dembrow Town Hall March 23rd from 10:30 AM to Noon AT PCC SE Center, Tabor Hall

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by LimPShoT, Mar 13, 2013.

1. LimPShoT

LimPShoT Oregon Member

Another one From OFF FB

Michael Dembrow, co-sponosor of HB 3200, the 2013 firearms confiscation bill, will be holding a "town hall" at PCC SE Center, Tabor Hall.

Quote from an email today:

"My next town hall meeting will be Saturday, March 23rd from 10:00 AM to Noon. I’m co-hosting, as usual, with our neighboring Rep. Alissa Keny-Guyer, and our State Senator, Jackie Dingfelder. With the session going full steam, it’s a good chance for us to update you on what each of our offices is working on, and get your feedback on bills and the budget. I hope you’ll take the time to join us."

2. LimPShoT

LimPShoT Oregon Member

THis is tomorrow.

3. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

This is (now) today!

4. PMKN_PI

PMKN_PI Milwaukie, Oregon, United States Active Member

Was anyone able to make it to the meeting?

5. BRAVO98

BRAVO98 portland oregon New Member

me and a cupple buddys went , instead of talking about firearm issues, they strictly made it a financial budget town hall , towards the end they were talking about some safety stuff and one guy brought up he likes what they are doing in colorado , thats about it nothing really exciting , but it was an eye opening experience as to how dumb and unwilling the representatives are to talk about these issues . But as we were at our vehicles getting ready to leave we found out there were a cupple really cool guys from Oregon Firearms Federation there too , that was encouraging ! anybody know when there will be another rally in salem or any other town halls ?????

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Maybe Ginny Burdick will be more willing to discuss firearm legislation on April 4th or cancel the town hall. Ginny Burdick Town Hall - Oregon Firearms Federation