JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Besides, what on earth would the Attorney General do with this info? Send an FBI agent to the home of every person buying over 1,000 rounds and question them about their purchase? The Aurora shooter had no criminal background of any kind

I can see that...

FBI: Sir we have reports you bought 1000 rounds of .22 ammo. Can you tell us why you need so much ammo?

ME: I shoot that much ammo.

FBI: Why?

ME: Why not?

FBI: Well you shouldn't buy that much ammo and store it.

ME: I shouldn't eat bacon either. Anything else?

FBI: No.

ME: Bye.

Now they do that hundreds if not thousands of times a day nationwide... That'll make highly trained FBI agents happy...

Stupid....I ordered 2,000 rounds on line last month because I shoot a lot and they had a sale.
I am certainly no mass murderer. Just another attempt at an inroad to gun control.

I can see that...

FBI: Sir we have reports you bought 1000 rounds of .22 ammo. Can you tell us why you need so much ammo?

ME: I shoot that much ammo.

FBI: Why?

ME: Why not?

FBI: Well you shouldn't buy that much ammo and store it.

ME: I shouldn't eat bacon either. Anything else?

FBI: No.

ME: Bye.

Now they do that hundreds if not thousands of times a day nationwide... That'll make highly trained FBI agents happy...

But if we keep giving the FBI more work and things to do to regulate everyone's lives, aren't we then creating a National Police Force?

Fools, I pity them... :s0120:

Because bullets are so much harder to steal than guns.

And I can amass ammunition without buying completed bullets. Probably a relative of the lady in Colorado that thought that Hi-Cap Mags weren't reloadable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top