JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So first off I have about $800 (but I could be forced into spending a little more). I'm looking at the

Del-ton MOE Carbine $700 (awesome deal through coctailer)
Del-Ton, Carbine Rifle

Rock River Arms RRA LAR-15 Operator 2 $1000.
Rock River Arms: NEW! RRA LAR-15 Tactical Operator2

So what do you guys think? The Operator 2 is definitely more of what I'm looking for but I don't exactly want to spend the money.... So is it worth it? What about brand feedback... Which one is more reliable, accurate, etc.

I would read this first:
<broken link removed>

Personally if I was looking for a really cheap AR-15, I would get a CMMG bargain bin rifle:
<broken link removed>
Best bang for the buck, but...

If you can at all afford it, get a nice AR-15. You will not be disappointed.

I have the RRA Tactical and right out of the box it's accurate with nice fit and finish. Have shot the Del-ton too (buddy has one) It's not bad but I like my RRA better. Have a bushmaster DCM that blows them both away on accuracy though.

I am contemplating a Del-ton though as a backup shooter. 699 is a hellava deal!!!

Probably be really hard to ask for a receipt.;)

He's an FFL and licensed business in WA, a receipt isn't hard to write up and give to a buyer, we did it all the time when we were selling at cat shows.

And without a receipt there is no warranty from Del-Ton according to the paperwork in the box I got from Cocktailer.

I don't think I could be much happier with the Del-ton I picked up from coctailer. For a cheap AR it looks feels and shoots great! I have $800 in it.. beat that.

IMG_5426.jpg