JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the dot, not the triangle, but yes, I believe that's reasonable to assume.
The nice thing about red dots in general is that the shooter can sight in the firearm using any portion of the dot/Chevron etc they wish. Adjust the optics drop/wind to meet up with whatever part of the reticle you use as the "center" for POI.

For pistol shooters often times the "dot" won't even be on the POI anyway given shooting distance changes from the target vs sight in distance. Distances from 1 -10 yards have a ton of compensation to make up due to the height over bore issues.

My thinking is the triangle would be faster to aquire and yet still good out to 100 yards. Am I off base?

My thinking is the triangle would be faster to aquire and yet still good out to 100 yards. Am I off base?
I don't think either shape is faster to aquire, the larger the moa the more of your target will be hidden by your reticle though. 7 moa is good for minute of man, but it will most likely be very difficult to hit small varmint sized targets at the 100yd range.

I used the tip of the triangle on my delta point pro as my aiming point. But like others have mentioned, that's adjustable and more of a preference.

The top of the triangle is where my eye naturally wants to go

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads