JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone done business with Delta Three Tactical (Delta3) before? I found them online and placed an order for a Spikes lower parts kit, and they seemed to be the only guys around that showed to have it. However, after I placed the order (which included my credit card info for payment), the order just shows a status of "awaiting payment" even though I already provided my payment info. I called the phone number listed on the contact page and it seems like a cell phone, and has not been answered. Emails and multiple calls with messages have not been returned.

Wondering whether I should be concerned that I will never see what I ordered. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks,

Did anyone ever contact you or did your order go through?
I noticed they show alot of spikes items on their site that you cant find in stock ANYWHERE!
I went through the order form and stopped short of putting in my CC info and started researching the site.
My first instinct is telleing scam.

i order an spike bcg and i called and talk to DON a few days ago and he said that my order showed awaiting payment is that he was out of stock and when they get in he will charge your cc my status show that my bcg is shipped and he charge my cc but have no tracking # yet. called today and he is going to fix the promble.Delta 3 tactical is a new company but will do everything they can for you.

I did eventually receive my items, but it took a really long time. It was pretty difficult to get a hold of someone either by phone or email, but things did eventually ship out and my card was charged when they shipped. They were willing to work with me, and I think it is one guy running the whole show, which is probably why he's not accessible as one would like.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top