JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a 80% Glock 19 lower and trigger deal and, a barrel, from DTT on the 8th and waited, waited, waited... I called, disconnected help phone number, called the number given, waited on hold for over an hour, emailed them 3 times, no response. I finally found them on FB and posted a reply to someone else who had a problem. I got a FB messenger message, I replied to that and got a canned response. Finally someone answered and said they would look into it. 2 days and more messages to them I get an email saying my order had shipped. Ok I removed my FB post and offered to give them another chance. My package arrived yesterday with my 80% Glock frame, my barrel,,, and no trigger. I instead get a receipt with a line through the trigger information and the word "Backordered" written on it. WTH good is a Glock without a trigger? And why wasn't this info given at some point before? It wasn't on backorder when I ordered it. So instead of offering a comparable trigger, not asking for anything more than what I ordered, they deem it ok to pull this crap. I also got an email from them saying it was delivered.
Notice in the information on the bottom, no phone number, email, or other contact info.
I understand that times are not normal but businesses should and most are keep in contact with their customers and be upfront and honest. Offer them a substitute when things go wrong. Don't just ignore them and pull some switch or worse what happens here.
20200331_061604.jpg

I ordered a 80% Glock 19 lower and trigger deal and, a barrel, from DTT on the 8th and waited, waited, waited... I called, disconnected help phone number, called the number given, waited on hold for over an hour, emailed them 3 times, no response. I finally found them on FB and posted a reply to someone else who had a problem. I got a FB messenger message, I replied to that and got a canned response. Finally someone answered and said they would look into it. 2 days and more messages to them I get an email saying my order had shipped. Ok I removed my FB post and offered to give them another chance. My package arrived yesterday with my 80% Glock frame, my barrel,,, and no trigger. I instead get a receipt with a line through the trigger information and the word "Backordered" written on it. WTH good is a Glock without a trigger? And why wasn't this info given at some point before? It wasn't on backorder when I ordered it. So instead of offering a comparable trigger, not asking for anything more than what I ordered, they deem it ok to pull this crap. I also got an email from them saying it was delivered.
Notice in the information on the bottom, no phone number, email, or other contact info.
I understand that times are not normal but businesses should and most are keep in contact with their customers and be upfront and honest. Offer them a substitute when things go wrong. Don't just ignore them and pull some switch or worse what happens here.
View attachment 677362
This company is "sheet" even in normal times. They are banned from r/gundeals.

Sch!t's always backordered or out of stock at PSA. Their shipping is quick tho (when they actually have what you want).
I had em string me along on a SiG that was in stock when I ordered. About 6 wks later, on my 4th or 5th call, they told me it was OOS. Huh? Gee thanks.

I don't hate them, but they're not my go-to and I cancelled their email alerts after about a year of EVERYTHING in their sale ads being OOS no matter how quick I was. I'll still use em if they have an interesting sale on PMags or something cheap, but I won't let em tie up multiple hundreds of my dollars for weeks anymore.

I had em string me along on a SiG that was in stock when I ordered. About 6 wks later, on my 4th or 5th call, they told me it was OOS. Huh? Gee thanks.

I don't hate them, but they're not my go-to and I cancelled their email alerts after about a year of EVERYTHING in their sale ads being OOS no matter how quick I was. I'll still use em if they have an interesting sale on PMags or something cheap, but I won't let em tie up multiple hundreds of my dollars for weeks anymore.

I noticed the same thing. I wanted an AR upper for my daughter that didn't have the sight in front but couldn't get one. I finally settled for an upper with a rail in the rear and a front sight because I needed it by her birthday.

I think they're the Earl Scheib of AR sales.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top