JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to have a Leopold Delta red dot mounted directly to a Glock slide like I see so many competitive shooters doing. Probably on a G17.

The only place I have found that does it is Bowie Tactical via UPS, and they are $175 + the sight.

That price is ok, but it is the 16-24 week turnaround that I don't like. I mean come on - I might have to wait an eternity.

Does anyone know a place, locally preferred, that will drill/tap in a sight (I prefer the Delta over the Fastfire II and other sights)? I don't mind mailing/UPSing it out if I could get it back within a month.

My first thought was a UTG brace sight-holder but those sit too high and I really want one secured right to the slide.

Can you be more specific?

The two choices I have found so far are TSD for about $850 w/ a quality sight on my own slide or buying a Lone Wolf slide with optic mounted for about the same price. Talking about shaved, 'melted' mounts.

The advantage of Lone Wolf is having it mounted to a new, extra stainless steel slide.

I would do the One Source Tactical TSD and have them just do the milling of the slide, source the RMR yourself and save money. The only two people I would trust to do this are OST or Bowie, i've heard the Lone Wolf setup is not nearly as nice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top