JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thank me later.

Combine in an empty Simply Lemonade jug (52 oz, fits perfectly) the following:

One bottle Quail Run merlot (Safeway, currently on sale for $3.33 per bottle)
One bottle Cascade Ice pink grapefruit zero calorie sparkling water
Half an orange, sliced in rounds
One tangerine, sliced in rounds.

C885A28D-DB73-4C71-8458-6B25CD157BD9.jpeg

956AF24A-95BF-4733-81BF-5A63460A38DF.jpeg

Refrigerate for at least 24 hours, or drink it as soon as possible, just keep in mind it gets better if it sits. A really big cup with some ice works best.

The mix, I did the math, is about 7.5% ABV, or like a strong beer. Es muy delicioso.

P

Try a 12 pack of budweiser
A quart of vodka
3 frozen lemona on aid packs.
A bag of ice

Something like mikes hard lemonaid

I like to add a few real lemons that has been put in a blender.

Thank me later.

View attachment 627033

View attachment 627034

Refrigerate for at least 24 hours, or drink it as soon as possible, just keep in mind it gets better if it sits. A really big cup with some ice works best.

The mix, I did the math, is about 7.5% ABV, or like a strong beer. Es muy delicioso.

P
Sounds great, like my drinks a bit more unhealthy with a higher percentage of alcohol. Must be a carry over of the blue laws from the Midwest when I was a kid. Sunday only 3.2 beer and nothing stronger. LOL At least better than J D's county that is totally dry. It does sound good however.

Sangria!!! It's a refreshing drink to add to a backyard BBQ with friends.

Before you make the sangria, take whatever cut of beef you like and prep as follows:

Place steak in a plastic zipper bag. Add Florida Orange Juice, oregano, garlic, cumin, soy sauce, lime juice and olive oil to bag. Shake the bag until the steak is covered. Refrigerate in the bag for 30 minutes to an hour. Remove steak from marinade and grill on medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side ...

12 ounce can of frozen pink lemonade. Empty into pitcher. Pour rum into 12 ounce lemonade can and add to pitcher. Stir and add 12 ounces of a lager beer. Stir & enjoy. We called it "hop, jump, run & go naked". It's been 20 years since I made some up at Dosiwallips State Park. Were any of you there?

12 ounce can of frozen pink lemonade. Empty into pitcher. Pour rum into 12 ounce lemonade can and add to pitcher. Stir and add 12 ounces of a lager beer. Stir & enjoy. We called it "hop, jump, run & go naked". It's been 20 years since I made some up at Dosiwallips State Park. Were any of you there?

A twist on the same thing. Two cans frozen pink lemonade, a fifth of vodka, a bottle of Cooks Spumante champagne, couple cans of sprite. Called it "pink panty dropper"

Another good drink to make in large batches is Yucca. Get a 2-gallon jar, dump in 1/2 gallon of vodka, 1 lb sugar, a half dozen sliced up lemons, a half dozen sliced up limes, add ice until the jar is full, shake (not stirred) until the sugar has dissolved. Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

Shake til ice forms on the outside of the jar.

Thank me later.

View attachment 627033

View attachment 627034

P

I've been drinking this same stuff for years, with just a few changes. I leave out the grapefruit sparking water, the wine, and the fruit. I pour whiskey in a container. And voila, the nectar of the gods.

Seriously, I used to drink foo-foo stuff, and I liked it. I think as I've aged, my taste buds have atrophied, and they need a little more stimulation. That's why I use a lot of hot sauce, too.:D

Good on the OP for sharing this recipe. This sounds like a nice hot weather drink.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top