JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I thought you guys were gonna at least give common courtesy to us minions and tell us when you were deleting posts?

example
Maybe pulling heads out of fourth points of contact would be advisable. If you can't keep your own mods on a leash, how do you expect to keep the rest of us on a leash?

It is standard policy to send a PM about a thread or post that has been deleted. But the problems relating to the "bankruptcy" thread have not yet been resolved, so it has not yet been decided what stays and what goes.

The CPAC thread was locked after violations of rule #1.

It was later reopened after any posts related to issues from the bankruptcy thread removed.

The "deleted" posts are not gone, they just merely aren't visible to the public until we decide what to do about the subject.

It is standard policy to send a PM about a thread or post that has been deleted. But the problems relating to the "bankruptcy" thread have not yet been resolved, so it has not yet been decided what stays and what goes.

I'm curious about this myself, especially the bankruptcy thread that disappeared.

I bet he regrets ever even opening that can. Especially since he couldn't "delete" the parts that other posters "quoted" him on.

Hopefully he learned a lesson from the experience but... I have my doubts. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads