Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Deleting posts

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by BUZO71, Mar 1, 2009.

1. BUZO71

BUZO71 Emerald Valley, Oregon New Member

Hey, I thought you guys were gonna at least give common courtesy to us minions and tell us when you were deleting posts?

example
    Maybe pulling heads out of fourth points of contact would be advisable. If you can't keep your own mods on a leash, how do you expect to keep the rest of us on a leash?

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

It is standard policy to send a PM about a thread or post that has been deleted. But the problems relating to the "bankruptcy" thread have not yet been resolved, so it has not yet been decided what stays and what goes.

3. BUZO71

BUZO71 Emerald Valley, Oregon New Member

ok and the CPAC thread?

4. PhysicsGuy

The CPAC thread was locked after violations of rule #1.

It was later reopened after any posts related to issues from the bankruptcy thread removed.

The "deleted" posts are not gone, they just merely aren't visible to the public until we decide what to do about the subject.

5. wakejoe

wakejoe Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

Can't speak for all Mods here.

But PG is good people.

6. Wenis

Wenis Tri-Cities, WA Member

I'm curious about this myself, especially the bankruptcy thread that disappeared.

7. PhysicsGuy

The bankruptcy thread disappeared because the original poster cleared everything in his original post, so the thread was no longer valid, or on any sort of topic.

8. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

I bet he regrets ever even opening that can. Especially since he couldn't "delete" the parts that other posters "quoted" him on.

Hopefully he learned a lesson from the experience but... I have my doubts. :(