Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Deleting old pictures

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by browntown, Aug 6, 2009.

1. browntown

browntown Salem, Oregon, United States Active Member

I noticed an odd quirk with the software today. It's easily cured by me paying to become a member and getting more storage space, but just thought I'd put it up.

When you go to your list of attachments in your user cp, you'll notice that pictures that were attached to for sale ads that the thread has been closed will not have a checkbox next to them for deletion. This can fill up your picture allotment pretty easily and not allow you to purge old pics.

Any workaround?

-josh

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

3. browntown

browntown Salem, Oregon, United States Active Member

Thanks Joey. Clearly I should have looked for the solution for a little longer before posting.

4. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

But you can't delete an attachment on a thread closed by another member.....

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

That sounds like a rare situation, but if that's the case one of us mods can do it for you ;)