JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK I'm rested up.

I thought Liberals were the ones that blamed all their problems on someone else.

The reason theres an ammo shortage is cause a bunch of gun owners ran out and bought 10 times as much ammo as they normally would over a short period of time. Not cause the Government is filling up a warehouse in Utah with .22 rimfire.

True, but with limited production resources, on might reduce one caliber in favor of another. And looking at what's for sale right now, it's not just 22LR that's running a bit short.

You're right in that it's not just the government, there's a bunch of factors that come into play. But 2 billion rounds does have some market impact I think.

True, but with limited production resources, on might reduce one caliber in favor of another. And looking at what's for sale right now, it's not just 22LR that's running a bit short.

You're right in that it's not just the government, there's a bunch of factors that come into play. But 2 billion rounds does have some market impact I think.

It may have been Mark W in another thread who pointed this out, but I don't think the manufacturers who are making our ammo, are the same ones making the government ammo. It's not the same stuff we see in stores.

FYI the DHS ORDERED the ammo and will most likely take possession of said ammo over the next 5 years.
I don't believe they already have all that ammo.
The other reason for the shortage,the ammo manufacturers are making the Guv's ammo first as part of their contract with said guv.

And I am not discounting any of the rest of the conspiracy. I've been watching too too much of Burt's video links.

This sequester garbage, is just that, garbage. If the ecomony tanks, blame the FED. If we have hyper-inflation blame the tax and spend, and if that isn't good enough, print more money crowd. (they are called the "progressives")

OK Mark, How much is too much? You have a crystal ball? Besides, when the bubblegum hits the fan, and it will, ammo will be better trading material than the worthless dollar.
And another thing, what the hell is all the trashing Sara Palin. She is 100 times the patriot of any the rats in Washington, she has a real birth certificate and she isn't an illegal alien Muslim terrorist bent on destroying America!!!

Who trashed Sarah Palin I said nothing about Sarah Palin.

OK Mark, How much is too much? You have a crystal ball? Besides, when the bubblegum hits the fan, and it will, ammo will be better trading material than the worthless dollar.
And another thing, what the hell is all the trashing Sara Palin. She is 100 times the patriot of any the rats in Washington, she has a real birth certificate and she isn't an illegal alien Muslim terrorist bent on destroying America!!!

lol Sarah Palin a moron, a quitter, and a fraud. who IS a Muslim terrorist bent on destroying America?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top