JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obama's not the only one that signed the small arms treaty by the U.N. State & Local Police should be as worried as any Government in the world, that does not now have access to what it 'used to need' before thier populace & them were disarmed & made irrelevent by a central government

Obama signed a treaty that doesn't yet exist ? :nuts:

:s0152: All (uh) praise (s) your master :s0103:

سُبحَانَکَ اللّٰھُمَّ وَ بِحَمدِکَ وَ تَبَارَکَ اسمُکَ وَ تَعَالٰی جَدُّکَ وَ لَا ِالٰہَ غَیرُک

Well this makes a couple threads now that you've completely pooped on. Put down the beer and go to bed. If this is you normally please become a stat on the natural selection ledger.

Those commies are just jealous that we don't allow them to sell guns in America anymore.

Seriously, dude, get a grip.

I just put it out for discussion. I don't think Alex Jones is a crack pot. He usually has his facts right, even though he does get a bit excited. Like Glenn Beck. Before I discount the facts, I'd do a little research first.
I just talked to my neighbor. He just got back from all the sporting goods stores (Bi-Mart. Big 5, Sportsman's Warehouse,etc) ,and they are cleaned out of ammo and hi-cap mags…

Obama signed a treaty that doesn't yet exist ? :nuts:

I have to apologize, half way, for this post. After hearing Alex Jones and Piers Morgan go at it, Jones does more to add to the fire for gun control. Just like the 2 nuts who were walking around Portland with AR-15's slung over their shoulders yesterday. MORONS!
Speak softly, but carry a big stick...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads