Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Deleted

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by sig, Dec 16, 2012.

1. sig

sig Vancouver, WA Member

Deleted

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  2. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Didn't see them.

3. Mattofsmatt

Mattofsmatt Portland Member

I did see protesters today, they were near the parking-tax booths. However, if you are referring to the 4-5 people with printed yellow signs, they were actually protesting the hot tub show. Thier signs read: "here today, gone tomorrow," and "shop local," etc. Were there others that I missed? I did notice the tv news crew shooting footage, of happy citizens exiting the show after exercising thier 2nd amendment rights, so I waved my purchases at them. It's not like they have amazing deals at these expo shows, but it's nice to have everything inone place; saves the drive back and forth across town to view the wares.

4. irierider

irierider PDX Member

I go for fun.. no deals these days too picked over!
    I did order a cricket 22 for my son, corvallas guns orderd me a red/white/blue model in stainless steel for 180 OTD.. grabbed a 10$ dump bag and got a random holster for a smoking deal... but i go to everyone, me and my sons day out minus mom (she came this time)
    only thing they didnt have frenchfrys! only nachos! WTF

5. Cuthbert Allgood

Cuthbert Allgood Clark County, WA Well-Known Member

the only protesters i've encountered were the now replaced local 117 members picketing in auburn, at the UNFI warehouse. stupid teamsters, hahahahahahahahah!