JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did see protesters today, they were near the parking-tax booths. However, if you are referring to the 4-5 people with printed yellow signs, they were actually protesting the hot tub show. Thier signs read: "here today, gone tomorrow," and "shop local," etc. Were there others that I missed? I did notice the tv news crew shooting footage, of happy citizens exiting the show after exercising thier 2nd amendment rights, so I waved my purchases at them. It's not like they have amazing deals at these expo shows, but it's nice to have everything inone place; saves the drive back and forth across town to view the wares.

I go for fun.. no deals these days too picked over!
I did order a cricket 22 for my son, corvallas guns orderd me a red/white/blue model in stainless steel for 180 OTD.. grabbed a 10$ dump bag and got a random holster for a smoking deal... but i go to everyone, me and my sons day out minus mom (she came this time)
only thing they didnt have frenchfrys! only nachos! WTF

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top