JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sorry it is the wife's everyday carry firearm she wants somthing like a PK380, Ruger LCP, Taurus TCP 738SS, S&W BodyGuard, Diamondback DB380, ETC. She will be happy with something the same size or smaller but it must be light weight other caliber options welcome but no .22's.

Maybe you should consider the price/value of your P64 VS the price of the pistols you are wanting to trade. Maybe this is why you have not recieved any responses to your posting. Good luck in your trade though. :s0155:

mfoster, As long as both people walk away happy no harm for the offer.. Also please read the rules!

Unrealistic trades like this are more like asking for people to let you take advantage of them.

I like the last time I tried to approach this person with a trade offer. Very fair deal on both ends.

The demand that I have to give him $200 extra on a straight across trade meade me walk away.

Be more realistic or work with others.

Does not play well with others.

Good luck I will pass on dealing with this person in the future. I refuse to work with people that take advantage of others. -1 to CP for being rude.

Trade or buying from you isn't going to happen, keep listing the same crap that never sells!

Trade you a gold plated M60 for your polish squirt gun?:s0114:...

sir-kind78 I do remember dealing with you on the trade "You" offered of the saiga 308 for the PT-92 on outdoors trader not here back in September. I am not twisting anyone's arm on any trade or sale and have had many great dealings sales and trade form a lot of people on the forum and elsewhere. I have traded things worth more for things that are worth less and things worth less for things worth more etc. It is bartering you offer a trade and I am not happy I will say no or counter offer "which I did after doing my due diligence" if your not happy with the counter offer but really want the item then make a counter offer on my offer or say sorry and go on about your day but personal attacks because we could not come to an agreement on a deal that is low?

Remember what you think is fair another person may not but as long as both people leave the deal happy or with the items they came to the table with or were seeking then no harm is done.

Someone will have the right trade it may not be what is listed but will make the wifey happy with something that weighs less.

I am not going to argue with you it is not worth my time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.