JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Any price that some of these can get bought from you outright??

That is a good chance... Just ordered the Knights set on-line...

The UTG covers are used, but just the plastic one so there no damage to them at all. I can get you a count tonight, but it has to be somewhere in the high teens.

What would you consider a fair price?

$10 is such a small amount of cash and your driving from Gresham (from your profile). The gas and frustration of driving would not be with it in my book, so how about I cut you a deal...

Lets arrange to meet at Fisherman's in Oregon City sometime this week and you can just have them for free... :s0155:

Irish;

Congratulations!!! (If it is not premature)

I will close out this thread and hold onto the covers for you. I was in your shoes just four weeks ago and know how your head must be spinning right now.

There is no rush on the rails, they are yours. Just give me a call when you have free time, even if its a week down the road, just do your thing and the free time will come sooner or later!

If you lose my number, just drop me a private message and I can refresh your memory.

Once again, Congrats!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.