JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might try: <broken link removed>
They are located in Bend. I didn't see any prices listed, so you would have to contact them to find out.
If I owned an XD/XDM, i would have them do the install for sure.
FYI, they only need your slide for the install.

That's not a bad suggestion, but I prefer not to take the extra time and money to ship the slide to them to perform a job that can be done in a matter of minutes. There has to be a good place here where I can walk in and out on the same day.

That's not a bad suggestion, but I prefer not to take the extra time and money to ship the slide to them to perform a job that can be done in a matter of minutes. There has to be a good place here where I can walk in and out on the same day.

You may already know this but the front sights on the XD's are notoriously difficult to remove. It's suggested they are installed with a hydraulic press. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes some amount of effort to find someone locally who's set up to complete that task in only a few minutes without damaging your gun.

I'll toss this out if you have time to look, there should be some good first hand data on local gun shops here:
<broken link removed>

Al's is listed on the third page or so.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top