JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wife & I aren't shooting pistols any where near as much as we used to, so I'm paring down the reloading gear. Have all the goodies that come standard with the press, in addition to the accessories shown. Has a casefeeder with large pistol plate & Strong Mount. Have conversions for 380, 45ACP, 38/357, 44 Spec/Mag, 45 Colt. Press will come with one conversion, & I won't sell any separate before the press is sold. Same goes for tool heads & powder measures. No dies are included, but I have a set of 38/357 that are redundant in my collection, so they are for sale too.

650 (with tool head, conversion, powder measure & both priming setups)
$650

Will consider Dillon 550 stuff for trade, also some firearms, though I'm a bit selective, (no milsurp or shotguns please).

I WON'T ship the 650, but might be willing to drive a bit, it's safer than putting it in the hands of the shippers, believe me.

Questions on anything, call or email please. PMs are OK, but tough to respond to when I'm away from the computer.
253-222-0067
[email protected]

View attachment 184403
View attachment 184405
View attachment 184407
View attachment 184409

View attachment 184402

View attachment 184404

View attachment 184406

View attachment 184408