JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpg $3000

Ok, let me know if you change your mind. It has a leupold firedot 1x4, QD scope mount that holds zero, surefire light with pressure switch, crimson trace lazer and quad rail extension, and troy vert fore grip, and ergo pistol grip

If your still interested I'd sell just the scar rifle and 100 rds with the 4 pmags , no optics or accessories for $2100. I beleive if you drive to Portland and go thru an ffl you don't have to pay the tax on it

ALL over state firearms transfers HAVE to go though an FFL. You are allowed to legally buy a long gun at an FFL in a different state.

It would be legal to do the transfer in Portland and the FFL would not charge WA sales tax.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.