Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

**Delete**

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Claar1, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Claar1

Claar1 Ellensburg, WA Member

Want to trade unfired M&P 40 Full Size for a 9mm pistol in great condition. Would prefer Glock 17. But will also consider any other full sized 9mm. Located in Ellensburg WA.

Note: This is the 209300 - No Mag Safety. Comes with 2 mags.

2. SmawGunner

SmawGunner portland metro Active Member

i got the same handgun and wanted to shoot 9mm because its cheaper. have you considered getting the storm lake conversion barrel $160 so you can shoot 9mm also? you would also have to get some 9mm mags. i have atleast 3000 rounds through it so far and have had no issues.

3. Claar1

I will be using this gun to shoot USPSA as well as carry. USPSA does not allow caliber conversions. But it is a great idea for those that just want to shoot cheaper. Thanks for the suggestion.

4. glockman99

glockman99 Hoquiam, WA. Active Member

It's a shame that you are clear over in Ellensburg, as I have a nice full-size M&P 9mm pistol in great condition, with 2 17 round mags & box that I'd trade for your .40 M&P.

5. Claar1

I don't suppose you want to split the distance?

6. glockman99

glockman99 Hoquiam, WA. Active Member

It's tempting, but I don't like to drive on the freeway. Olympia is about the farthest I'd want to drive.

7. Claar1

I will keep that in mind. We could possibly meet in Olympia. Can you send pics of your M&P? Which model is it? Does it have the magazine disconnect?