JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hardy har har

I bought the PD rounds at your mo.....I mean the same Walmart as the other stuff. If you need to know which Walmart that is, its the one in Oak Harbor; here is the lat/log: 48.288726, -122.662280. It's a nice wal-mart, small, but for the city size, I think it fits just right. Like all Wal-Marts the women's clothing section takes up a quarter of the store. If you ever make it up this way, maybe you could stop in and see if they have any women's clothes that your Wally world is currently lacking.

For those of you that may be interested, (and not just spending your Monday trolling, and flaming your 15 daily forums like the guy above) I said "Wally-World" ammo because I couldn't think of the "Champion" name that is on the box, and really didn't feel like going back to my ammo to take a look. I figured anyone with half a brain would know what I was talking about and leave it at that. Some people don't like this stuff, but for me its been great and I love it for the pits, and ranges. Hope you all (minus FredBall) have a great day. Happy Shooting and Carry On

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.