JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You should report it. Otherwise police might hear from them first and now you are the guy with a gun harassing them for just asking you about littering.

Glad it worked out okay and you didn't have to shoot anyone and you didn't get the crap beat out of you (or worse), but I hate litterbugs. Why should someone else have to pick up your trash? Because SOMEONE will have to pick it up. I'm sure it's not the first time you've left your trash for someone else to pick up.

edit: and there is no flipping way I would report it.

LOL. Epic fail for littering. As for the urban yutes, well, some people are just looking for a reason to be offended by anything. Especially that type. Chances are they were eying you before you tossed the bottle. Just an excuse to start something.

Just out of curiosity...is it legal to pull your piece on someone who at that time is only threatening you with words or the body language of a physical altercation?

Sounds like you did what you thought you had to but I wonder had the two guys rushed you and you fired, what would happen when Portland Finest showed up? My guess is the slammer and a small fortune on lawyer fees.

When I got my CHL certificate from the class, the teacher expressed that even if someone punches you in the face you can not draw or fire on him, only when you really fear for your life can you draw and/or fire.

That could be BS but thats how I roll, I would never draw until the moment before my sidearm certainly needed to be fired as our legal system is CRAZY unless it is clear cut SD...

I agree sounds like a white guy with a gun looking for trouble. Should be easy to get jail time for you. Don't even screen the jury that much

The fact that you are armed makes any confrontation an armed confrontation. If a dude drops you and then searches your body and finds the weapon...not good. Reality and what is taught at those classes don't always jive. Something to seriously consider about your outlook.

Just out of curiosity...is it legal to pull your piece on someone who at that time is only threatening you with words or the body language of a physical altercation?

Sounds like you did what you thought you had to but I wonder had the two guys rushed you and you fired, what would happen when Portland Finest showed up? My guess is the slammer and a small fortune on lawyer fees.

When I got my CHL certificate from the class, the teacher expressed that even if someone punches you in the face you can not draw or fire on him, only when you really fear for your life can you draw and/or fire.

That could be BS but thats how I roll, I would never draw until the moment before my sidearm certainly needed to be fired as our legal system is CRAZY unless it is clear cut SD...

IMO, you were within your rights to draw your firearm. Disparity of force, there were more of them and they could have overpowered you. Your bad for littering though. Sounds like a couple of punks looking for a fight, maybe next time they will not be so quick to attempt to pick a fight with people just passing by.

Litter Thug ....that is kind of catchy ... You were there and what you did worked ... I think it's cool.

In your defense, no offense intended at all, but I'm pretty sure we have met and your a little guy. Looking like an easy mark, correct me if I'm wrong. That may help the readers understand you and your point better. I look like a ruthless thug and never get harrased. That's why I try to smile and be friendly, to thwart my stereo type. Well and I'm a nice guy lol. Puff your chest up and grow a beard, maybe a neck tatt lol, you will be fine. I myself would not let a group of ppl in my AO that had hostile moments and or words.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads