JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

gun 001.jpg

gun 003.jpg

gun 002.jpg

gun 004.jpg

Last Edited:
condition looks 50-60% lots of wear they made over 1 million of those versions

its not worth much maybe 5-600 tops, than the ammo say 150.00

its probably worth more sentimentally

Government remington rands are hard to find. Often harder to find than the government colts. Without seeing the pistol in person I would easily say it's in the $900-$1000 range for just the pistol if it has all the original parts. More if it's in good shape. This is a great example of what collectors are after. Mind you, this price is just what I have been seeing in the last couple of years as these early government 1911s have been in high demand to collectors.

I bid $7000 but i need you to set up paypal so i can wire you the $ and i am out of country right now but i will have my broker contact you once i have your paypal confermation so i can wire you $ i can pay right away but i will need you to ship it to me

:) lol

Government remington rands are hard to find. . Without seeing the pistol in person I would easily say it's in the $900-$1000 range for just the pistol if it has all the original parts. More if it's in good shape.

you should look at his pictures. to much wear only thing this is good for is a shooter and at that is not worth anywhere near 900

you should look at his pictures. to much wear only thing this is good for is a shooter and at that is not worth anywhere near 900

I think you're both at the end extremes of the spectrum. A purist collector sees no value here, however 80% of the collectors out there probably do. Looks like a worn typeIII so it's by no means a hidden gold mine, but it still has value. This is all assuming not a refinish at ANY point, everything 100% correct and original.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.