JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks for lookin out guys and I understand what you mean, but I own several glocks and use them for work, so im just staying consistent with the materials I have. Ill take offers in the 375-400 range. Also forgot to mention that it does have original case, extra mag and I'll throw in about 80 rounds (50 Remington +p+, and 30 or so Federal Premium target) for the right deal.

Guys, if you have a Glock that he wants, don't even think about it....... My son has this excellent firearm in a 40 cal. "WOW" one of the more pleasant hand guns I have fired. It's got a little weight to it, but extremely accurate. If I didn't just put lots of money in two hand gun projects, I'd be all over it........

Thanks i appreciate that. Yes it is an extremely well made handgun and very accurate. one of the most accurate sub-compacts I have ever fired. And yes, a little heavier due to the full steel frame, and the reason I dont use it for work.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.