JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone experiencing a delay in their Oregon Tax Refund? I filed in January and it still shows that they are "manually" checking...this is never happened in the past and I always e-file with TurboTax and seen the refund withing 2-3weeks.

Capture.PNG

State paid ours finally. We were waiting 7? weeks from file date. Manually reviewed then they also decided to withold $1200 claiming I owed it from 2005.... which I didn't but they won't release.

State paid ours finally. We were waiting 7? weeks from file date. Manually reviewed then they also decided to withold $1200 claiming I owed it from 2005.... which I didn't but they won't release.

2005? That is insane! I thought they could only go back a few years unless it was outright fraud on the part of the tax payer.

I always owe, which means I usually don't file until the last minute.

That said, I usually also make some mistake somewhere, especially the last couple of years where I had to pay timber sale taxes and a number of other things, always itemized now.

The last three years I have had a "refund" because of those mistakes, and those typically come around June - which is about 6 to 8 weeks after I file.

The state taxes are always so complicated compared to federal. :mad:

Filed 2/1/16. Total refund of $10. They are doing a manual review with a wait of 12 weeks. That's why I adjust my withholding to just get a small refund. Wanna bet they don't pay anybody any interest?

We're all waiting for our refunds, too. I filed them almost 2-mos ago. I use ThurboTax, but I'm too cheap to pay $20 to e-file our State returns, so I always mail in the paperwork. It's never taken this long to get what little refund I SOMETIMES get back, so I'm thinking they're sheiting themselves because of the tax kicker that went into effect this year. :rolleyes:

I filed through Turbo Tax for both. I got both back in two weeks. I did it in January as well. I thought I read somewhere about the State refunds being delayed due to a problem with the servers or something? Same with the feds though? Not sure.

H&R Block does ours we are getting $862 back and they are doing the moronic manual review to prevent fraud. HOW MANY ID THIEVES TAKE THEIR FAKE FORMS INTO H&R BLOCK TO E FILE FOR THEM????

Stupid State of Oregon Filed on Feb 8 Got our fed deposited into the account in 8 days. STUPID STATE OF OREGON

I filed on 2/1/16. When I checked were's my refund shortly after filing it said it was undergoing manual review and would take 12 weeks to process. They were just hanging on to the refund for as long as they could. Yesterday was the last day for filing. After that date they have to pay interest on the refunds. Mine just magically cleared and is now being processed.

I had to take an online quiz of about 12 questions pertaining to past history before they would release my refund. I was told this was delaying refunds

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top