JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Moving to PRC (People's Republic of California). So the gun here is now inherently dangerous and I can't have it. I can meet you anywhere in the Willamette Valley or Southern Oregon

I will trade my:
  • Del-Ton Sport Ar-15
  • Standard rear sight handle
  • Factory 30rd magazine
  • PMC X-Tac 5.56 XP 193 (100 rds)
  • American Eagle 5.56 XM 193BL (200 rds)
  • Federal Ammunition 5.56 XM 193 (400 rds)
For a
  • Sig 226
or
  • FNX 9mm
or
  • anything good.
IMG_0624.JPG IMG_0629.JPG IMG_0620.JPG IMG_0626.JPG IMG_0632.JPG IMG_0621.JPG

Hi,

I'm trying to get a decent rifle for my son who is 13. I'm cash-poor but I have these memberships that I can offer.

I have memberships to Front Sight Firearms Training Academy that I'd like to offer in trade. These are all inclusive Diamond Level memberships that would allow you to take any of the 60-plus courses as often as you like. These are top-notch courses; I know that border patrol and other agencies send their folks there for training.

Though I can only transfer one membership per person, I would like to offer you an additional memberships for your family or a few friends. Also, there is a resort being built on site; I'll throw in certificates for a free stay at the resort for your training and free four-day gun rental certificates so you could try out a different handgun if you like.

Once your membership is registered, they'll send a hat and pin and notification of your benefits and privileges.

The offer: Front Sight Lifetime Diamond memberships, hotel certificates for the length of a course and four-day gun rental certificates. I will also pay for your mandatory background check: $50 cash; plus, cover the transfer fees.

Here is a list of the courses and benefits: https://www.frontsight.com/diamond-membership.asp

If you're interested, I can give you my membership info to be verified by front sight:
https://www.frontsight.com/pages/contactus.asp

Let me know what you think,
Have a good day.

Craig

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.