JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, the time has come to sell my AR-15 that I built a few years back. It has less than 200 rounds through it. I started with an Anderson Manufacturing Stripped Lower Receiver and purchased a complete Del-Ton Upper along with the lower parts kit. This rifle was literally a labor of love!

Included is what you see in the pictures, I do still have some of the parts I had on it, including some Magpul items, a really bright LED Mounted Weaponlight and a Red/Green Dot Optic. I didn't plan on including them with the rifle as I have other firearms that some of the things will work on... But if you are interested we can talk and negotiate a fair price.

Please see the description of technical specs for this rifle as taken directly from the Del-Ton site:
16" Pre-Ban Heavy Mid-Length 1x7 Profile Rifle Kit, Midlength Gas System. Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium - Chrome Lined, M4 feed ramps, 16" length, 1x7 twist, A2 flash hider, Manganese Phosphated, Phosphated under Front Sight Base, Taper Pins in F-Marked Front Sight Base, Threaded Muzzle, Mid Length Heavy Barrel. Chambered in 5.56x45 mm. Bolt and Carrier: Phosphated 8620 Steel Carrier Assembly, Carpenter 158 Bolt HPT/MPI Tested, Heat Treated and Plated, Mil-SPec, Chrome Lined Carrier Interior, Carrier Key - Chrome Lined, attached with Grade 8 Screws, Properly Staked and Sealed Gas Key. Handguards: Mid Length, Aluminum Delta Ring, Single Heat Shield. Upper Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, A3 Flat Top with M4 Feed Ramps, Hard Coat Anodized, Mil-Spec, Ejection Port Cover and Round Forward Assist, Right Hand Ejection, Bore's surface is coated with dry film lube, over the anodized surface. Buttstock: M4 5 Position, Reinforced Fiber, Mil-Spec sized tube.

I am looking to get $700 for this rifle. I know what the value is, and Del-Ton has really good quality parts and I have not been disappointed with this rifle. Reason for selling is the make room in my safe, I have also realized that I hardly shoot this rifle and want to focus more on the Cowboy Action Shooting side of things. Please let me know if you are interested and also PM me if you have questions about any other items I may be willing to part with that I had previously had on the rifle.

Thank you and have a great day!

7713A0D6-42C5-45AA-B878-5BC17C073B3A.jpeg 09ADF976-7F40-416A-8408-DE3552FC6D4C.jpeg F41E4874-F781-49A3-8D59-8E9F2BFE0528.jpeg 539D7B12-58D3-408C-BBB6-7BD823244383.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.